Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

did someone here hook me up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
so 2 minutes later after you posted the thread you realized. I call shenanigans and just you being your normal attention ******* self.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
You're an idiot.. This thread is retarded, no one cares you bought a 3rd rd. picks auto and tried to lie about how you got it for attention?

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
arod305 said:
You're an idiot.. This thread is retarded, no one cares you bought a 3rd rd. picks auto and tried to lie about how you got it for attention?

3rd round? If he gets drafted higher than Dennis Dixon (a much better QB at Oregon), then the nfl scouts need to find new jobs.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
i43770 said:
arod305 said:

3rd round? If he gets drafted higher than Dennis Dixon (a much better QB at Oregon), then the nfl scouts need to find new jobs.

genius...he's a RB. he'll be 3rd round maybe a 2nd? why would the fastest RB drop to 4? ur nuts

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
UODucksbestcollector said:
i43770 said:
arod305 said:

genius...he's a RB. he'll be 3rd round maybe a 2nd? why would the fastest RB drop to 4? ur nuts
The fastest RB is Lamar Miller. and U better not forget it! :geek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts