Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Chrome question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
I have been prospecting for awhile and this is the question.

I am prospecting a player that only has Non-Auto BC and doesn't have a autograph BC card.How high can these cards go if they start to get hot.Right now the prices are about 2.25-2.50 and are raising from what I paid or what I seen them end at.

I can pretty much guess on auto cards but non auto are something new.

I didn't expect oranges end at 40-50 for a Non auto card.

Already had a offer on 1 card that yielded me 300% profit from what I paid.Kinda shocked at these #'s.For somebody that is in A ball.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Miles Head?

Ive done well with non auto guys. Just gotta sell before they get a chrome auto...

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
Miles Head?

Ive done well with non auto guys. Just gotta sell before they get a chrome auto...
Well that won't happen any time soon.

I am in the process of selling them now...Once I seen what they where going for I jump ship and put them up.My god I purchase 4 of these blue's for under 10 bucks and was offered 40.00.

The red 1 I was kinda low balled and I declined and the oranges might take me awhile I have 7 of them and my total investment was around 100.00 on 7.

What would be a good price on the red.

Oranges are going for around 40-50.

I was offered 80.00 on the red.

Thanks

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
Aint that the truth. Auto's chrome cards kill the value of non auto'd almost immediately upon release
They will be gone way before that...My thinking is I made my money took the risk and now that I can see I am ahead...I don't look back.

My thinking is I am making 2-3 times what I paid and that's silly to hold and risk it.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I have to disagree. If you want to get out of them and you can make money, do it. But if you think there is still room for growth hold them. Starlin Castro first Bowman Chrome card still sells for about $10 each, with the last few refractors selling in the $50 range.

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
I have to disagree. If you want to get out of them and you can make money, do it. But if you think there is still room for growth hold them. Starlin Castro first Bowman Chrome card still sells for about $10 each, with the last few refractors selling in the $50 range.
I thinks there's room for growth without a doubt.

But he's a pitcher.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I'm usually in the same boat though, if I'm at 200% or higher from my initial investment, I'll try to move some. I'll hold a few, but can't pass up money when its there to be made.

Members online

Latest posts