Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

REDEMPTION MAIL DAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am not sure if this type of thread has ever been started, but let me know if it has. I have so many redemptions with Panini, Topps, and Upper Deck and it would be nice to know when some are coming.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I am not sure if this type of thread has ever been started, but let me know if it has. I have so many redemptions with Panini, Topps, and Upper Deck and it would be nice to know when some are coming.

Topps and Panini will send an email when there is activity on yoru redemption (i.e. marked as shipped) so you can make an assumption that the card will arrive in a few days (panini) or in a few weeks (topps).

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I've never gotten an email from Topps stating they shipped a redemption. It's always a surprise when I have a notice left saying a package is at the post office. It's even worse when it's a replacement and they don't even consult you for feedback.

Members online

Latest posts