Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Challenge: $1 per 1,000 points earned thru March 31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
COMC facebook said:
We're in "crunch mode" building our new catalog and we need everyone involved! Starting now and going through the end of Monday, March 31st we will pay you $1 Store Credit for every 1000 points you earn in the COMC Challenge. BONUS: Share this post or tag a friend in a comment to this post to be entered into a drawing for $100 Store Credit. Doing both gets you 2 entries!

Hey guys, I know there's a couple threads out there about the Challenge but I wanted to give you all the opportunity to earn some extra card money this week while helping us out. We have a hard-and-fast deadline of April 1 to switch to our new data and we need a lot more help. Thanks a ton to those who have helped so far. Good luck :)

http://www.comc.com/Challenges/Intro.aspx

Last edited:

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Pretty sure I've already gone over a thousand this morning and am not seeing an extra credit...
You'll be paid at the beginning of next month, as it's far less taxing on the system to deposit funds in a lump sum than depositing thousands of $1 micro transactions along the way. Thanks for helping out!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You'll be paid at the beginning of next month, as it's far less taxing on the system to deposit funds in a lump sum than depositing thousands of $1 micro transactions along the way. Thanks for helping out!

Gotcha, that makes sense, I'm really pushing hard for top ten this week, I need some funds, haha

Members online

Latest posts