Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

{}{}{}{}{}{}Sunday Morning Thread{}{}{}{}{}{}

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, up and at em! Haha, work today then off til Wednesday, which should be good with this new storm coming in tonight or tomorrow night

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm ready for spring! Bring it on. I used to hear my father talk like this and laugh and wonder why. Now he laughs at me from Florida.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. I am off today for the first time in two weeks. Wish I was working, but the girlfriend did drive down and I took to a nice restaurant in New Orleans last night and we had a great time. We are going to visit my Dawson seller later today. Maybe I can talk him into selling me some items lol. I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all. A little OT today.

Went to the Less Than Jake/Reel Big Fish concert last night. LTJ killed it like always. It was the first time I saw RBF live and I wasn't impressed. No energy.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. Not much planned for the day, except getting a few more ST TTM autograph requests ready.
DANNY

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
Morning all. Going to spend today looking through a friends cards for some ones to jumpstart my collection.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a blast this weekend at TwinsFest now its time to try and pack everything up and head back to school for the week. I posted most of my autograph haul in the TwinsFest thread. I did also come away with some cool bobbleheads/statues/stadium giveaways as well. The Twins have $15 grab bags featuring SGAs from the past year, sometimes few years, and my family bought three of them. Here was a total of what we got in the three- Glen Perkins bobblehead, Gardy Gnome, Snoopy ASG statue, Marcie (from Peanuts) ASG Statue, headphones, 2 different hats, and then a few of there smaller giveaway items such as water bottles. In some of the deals that I made for the weekend were for a Lou Gehrig bobblehead, Tony Oliva bronze statue, Johan Santana bobblehead, and a Jack Morris bobblehead. In the yard sale they were having I was able to get a mini T.C. bobblehead that was given out at the All-Star Game FanFest. These were only $1 in the yard sale, and shortly after they were released at the ASG FanFest, they were selling for $30ish. My family got 4. One for me to keep, and then the rest we are giving to some friends that are Twins fans

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Looking forward to seeing the Gehrig bobblehead Zach. Congrats!

Ask and you shall receive Dan! I didn't want to take up the entire thread with pictures of everything since I doubt people want to see all of the Twins stuff I got :lol:

The Gehrig bobblehead is about a head shorter than the other bobbleheads that I have. He makes it right to the bottom of the head of all of my others. Even though it isn't a Twins bobblehead, it is one of my favorites. They gave it away on the 75th Anniversary of his speech, and the Yankees were in town then as well. I got this while waiting in line for Buxton and Blyleven. I was talking with the guy ahead of me in line and he asked what bobbleheads I needed from this past year, and Gehrig was the only one I needed. After I mentioned that, he pulled one out of his bag and gave it to me. I asked what he wanted for it, and he said nothing. He bought 3 on eBay over the summer and then got one in his $15 grab bag. He figured it was less stuff for him to carry around. I couldn't thank him enough for the great gesture!
812B7A56-3EBB-4EF1-97B4-5C1C2C829A02_zpsarkvlzny.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Had a blast this weekend at TwinsFest now its time to try and pack everything up and head back to school for the week. I posted most of my autograph haul in the TwinsFest thread. I did also come away with some cool bobbleheads/statues/stadium giveaways as well. The Twins have $15 grab bags featuring SGAs from the past year, sometimes few years, and my family bought three of them. Here was a total of what we got in the three- Glen Perkins bobblehead, Gardy Gnome, Snoopy ASG statue, Marcie (from Peanuts) ASG Statue, headphones, 2 different hats, and then a few of there smaller giveaway items such as water bottles. In some of the deals that I made for the weekend were for a Lou Gehrig bobblehead, Tony Oliva bronze statue, Johan Santana bobblehead, and a Jack Morris bobblehead. In the yard sale they were having I was able to get a mini T.C. bobblehead that was given out at the All-Star Game FanFest. These were only $1 in the yard sale, and shortly after they were released at the ASG FanFest, they were selling for $30ish. My family got 4. One for me to keep, and then the rest we are giving to some friends that are Twins fans

Very cool!

Members online

Latest posts