Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE Astros collection for sale...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
The price seems extremely high for someone who seems to know a lot about the hobby...I guess that is why it is his "asking" price.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
he claims a mirror black Bagwell and has scan's of random cards on his website but that would be like a holy grail card I think you'd have it pasted everywhere...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm...I see that now. So, his asking price is over $74K, but taking offers over $10K. Either way, no thanks. But, it is an impressive collection.

I agree it'll be a tough sale to do it all at once. But yeah if your an Astros fan , it's impressive.

Ryan

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
If he would be willing to break it down into player collections, Im sure he would have a ton more luck moving it.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
If he would be willing to break it down into player collections, Im sure he would have a ton more luck moving it.

I was thinking that, too, but then he'd also get stuck with all the junk commons that no one wants. I've always enjoyed his website, clunky with a hint of awesome. I'd been helping him research the missing 1990-1997 years of the Tucson Toros Jones Photos and he hooked me up with that super tough 1994 Osceola All-Time Karl Rhodes card I needed. I almost hate to see him sell, and sort of hope someone can pick it up intact to carry on the collection, but I'm sure he's reached the point of just wanting to move on and have the cash. I reached that point with my Matt Williams collection, but unfortunately one of those is about as unsellable as a Houston Astros collection.

Members online

Latest posts