Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Saturday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hour left to go at work. Plumber at 11am. Then off to a Holiday party at 1pm. Grad party at 4pm. Stag at 6:30pm. Then 3rd shift tonight. I'm not sure if this can be pulled off.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hour left to go at work. Plumber at 11am. Then off to a Holiday party at 1pm. Grad party at 4pm. Stag at 6:30pm. Then 3rd shift tonight. I'm not sure if this can be pulled off.

Damn dude, that's a busy day, and I thought working 5-5 and then going to a carnival after was a lot

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hot news ; SOLD a pack of Cleveland Browns [75 cards] - normally NONE a year at stadium and a pack of Indians !!! I stated to customer " you're not from around here are you? " .

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Baseball tournament today, we're scheduled at 2pm and then it's hurry up and wait for other games to be completed to find out the next game.

Hot news ; SOLD a pack of Cleveland Browns [75 cards] - normally NONE a year at stadium and a pack of Indians !!! I stated to customer " you're not from around here are you? " .

Cleveland Browns fans get lost easily!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Had fun at the game last night. Today the pitching match up will be Eddie Butler against Madison Bumgarner. Definitely looking forward to watching Bumgarner

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, down by the creek, trying to catch the elusive smallmouth bass.

photo12_zpsr4aa8m59.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Sounds fun zac!
I'm up way to early on a saturday. Gf is taking off this morning to Seattle for the weekend. I have no plans today except my nieces b day party and my oldest is graduation tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hoping to get a couple of autographs from Denard Span. Tried last night but there was a rain delay so struck out. But I have a game used hat and locker tag of his that I would like to get signed for the collection

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hoping to get a couple of autographs from Denard Span. Tried last night but there was a rain delay so struck out. But I have a game used hat and locker tag of his that I would like to get signed for the collection

GL Zach, holding up the tag should sure get his attention

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, sadly Span didn't play today so he wasn't out there for BP at all. But still had fun watching the game. Posey hit two three run home runs. Bumgarner only went 6. As a somewhat Rockies fan I was hoping to see a home run from Arenado or Story between the 2 games but settled for Posey and CarGo today.

1464493974791.jpg

Members online

Latest posts