Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Wednesday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

I'm trying to get a new job since they are sending our work overseas and where we currently have 26 illustrators, they want to get it down to a core of 7..

The joys of outsourcing to your own company..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Feeling exhausted. These hours are going to kill me if I have to do them for a long time. About 25 hours between yesterday and Monday. Granted, the over time pay is nice, but I'm not able to get enough sleep for my body to keep up. I'm hoping today won't be as long. The problem is that farmers expect us to be able to work around their schedule and they don't take anything else into account. I know the scale that is 40 minutes from where I'm at has set hours and is done at 4:30 everyday. One of the guys dumped a load around 4:30 with me yesterday and wanted me to be here between 8 and 9 last night for him. There was no way I could do that considering it can take up to an hour to dump the truck, then I had an hour drive back home. The over time wasn't worth it for me

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

my guy went 0-4 last night on his new team. Could be the uniform number he had to take...:rolleyes:

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Never been a Votto but he handled that foul ball incident well after acting like an ass. Good to see him do the right thing

Votto's had a few moments when's he's acted like an ass. Glad to see him be the bigger man. I think he is frustrated that his team (the team he's always played with in minors and MLB) has been traded away. But he has to realize that he is a big part of why they were traded away, the reds cant afford he and his former team mates when he took the lions share of what was available.

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Long nite ahead for LA in Colorado.

They scored 2 in the first but then the first five batters got hits for Rockies with 2 HRs, 5-2 after One...

Members online

Latest posts