Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alright Fellas. Here is what i got Done in Spring Training

Basically Everything i took down exccept for 1 photo. Prepare to Drool....

16x20
c5ce009c.jpg

16x20
71244b54.jpg

16x20- Dual With Mattingly - signed by Both (got Mattingly in January at public signing)
261dd871.jpg

11x14
651ce781.jpg

1997 Game Used Bat - now all 5 of My Game Used Bats are signed :)
ST2011139.jpg

jupiter18-28feb011116.jpg

also got a ticket stub signed which i still have to take a picture of.

i got to talk to him at the cards season ticket signing where i got the 16's signed. It was awsome. My parents were next to me, and my dad was telling him how our house is a shrine to him. Mac was awsome. he remembered me after all these years. one of the best 2 minutes talking to your hero.

Hope everyone is doing well. I see it has been a slow couple of months as far as pickups go. Talk to you guys later!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Big Mac McGwire said:
PujolsCollector said:
I forgot to add this card Its the one in my signature. Greatest TTM success ever.

great success!

be sure to check your mailbox soon. You got something coming your way. Nothing too crazy but i think you will like it. It's not mcgwire or pujols. But it has potential to be very very nice.
I have been checking my mailbox everyday anyway :lol: i sent out 6 TTMs to players and have 1/6 and its the only one i have got thus far.

jam92102

Dec 13, 2008
Excellent stuff everyone! I was not aware that mcgwire was signing ttm. I must get something out this weekend!!!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
jam92102 said:
Excellent stuff everyone! I was not aware that mcgwire was signing ttm. I must get something out this weekend!!!
I don't know how many TTMs he has sent back becuase I have not seen another one posted anywhere. I figure you may be able to get one scince i got mine. Mark is on the news here every single day talking from Jupiter about how people don't really bug him anymore about the steroid thing and he is just looked at as a coach

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Bane50 said:
Just picked this up:

McGwireSketch.jpg

Artist did an exceptional job. Probably should have submitted it.

That really is one of the best sketch cards of mac I've seen, great pickup!

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
Don, those bats really are an awesome sight. Next time you see McGwire ask him how many he has. You may have more than him!

Just picked up a peice that i have wanted for a very very very long time. I just got in the mail . As soon as i take some pictures i will show it off. It is not signed but it will be by the end of the year. Stay tuned. Keep building up those collections guys.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Big Mac McGwire said:
Just picked up a peice that i have wanted for a very very very long time. I just got in the mail . As soon as i take some pictures i will show it off. It is not signed but it will be by the end of the year. Stay tuned. Keep building up those collections guys.

I think i may know what it is lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts