Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Saturday Morning Thread ******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Giid morning guys. Going to a birthday party for an 8 year old this afternoon

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Morning all! Today is a good day. I have 8 of the next 9 days off work, and I've lost 38 pounds in 12 weeks. Hopefully the rain hold off, want to take out son to Starved Rock. Worst case, we play in the rain!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
:eek: Wife standing in front of a mirror and telling to her husband, "I am fat, old, wrinkled and no longer pretty. Will you still give me a romantic compliment? Husband replied, "Your eyesight is still excellent."

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Just got back from the donut shop. 1 dozen glazed, 1/2 dozen chocolate glazed, 2 chocolate long johns and 3 cajun pies. If you don't have a daylight donuts around you, you haven't gotten to try good donuts. Krispy crap donuts have nothing on these glazed donuts. Cajun pies are the absolute best thng from any donut shop ever. Light, fluffy breading filled with melted cheese, ham and jalapenos. Just freaking awesome.

Tomorrow starts my last week of paternity leave. I am ready to go back to work. Working on some side jobs this week, so hopefully that'll help ease the frustration of being home and not working. It's been a pleasant two weeks, thus far, I'm just not one for being tied to the house all the time.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
FWIW, it's a beautiful 80 degrees and sunny, at 8:30 in the morning. That means it should hit 100 with 70% humidity around noon. Awesome day to decide to clean the garage out. Will be a few cold ones downed, during that. There's spiders in the garage and I don't get along with spiders well.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
FWIW, it's a beautiful 80 degrees and sunny, at 8:30 in the morning. That means it should hit 100 with 70% humidity around noon. Awesome day to decide to clean the garage out. Will be a few cold ones downed, during that. There's spiders in the garage and I don't get along with spiders well.

funny-spider-bugs-hate-high-five.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Early day at work but will be off slightly early to start my weekend. A lot of sun and heat (Washington wise) in the forecast so use work and bike riding will certainly be spent.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good Morning Gents! Early day at work but will be off slightly early to start my weekend. A lot of sun and heat (Washington wise) in the forecast so use work and bike riding will certainly be spent.

Hey Alex, CL and I saw that its going to be in the high 80s low 90 s there!!!!!!! Amazing weather!! We're also in the midst of a heat wave. After 3 weeks of Seattle like weather and 1 natural disaster later, Summer has hit.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=2420]JackLondon[/MENTION], Nice Find on thoses Matchbox Cars, Only if I could find sealed doubles of Hot Wheels at the folks house

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
[MENTION=2420]JackLondon[/MENTION], Nice Find on thoses Matchbox Cars, Only if I could find sealed doubles of Hot Wheels at the folks house

Thanks, Papa. That link you posted the other day really helped me get an idea on value. Nothing huge, but I will try to sell a few of them. If I can get around $20 each, I will be happy.

I am going to keep four or five of them and sell the others if I can.

I have a bunch of Hot Wheels, but they are the more modern ones from about ten years ago. Would like to sell those off as I don't collect them anymore, but the thought of packaging them up individually for shipping makes me tired. I would go the Craigslist route, but I already have enough sketchy people in my life without being introduced to any more...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts