Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Please forgive me if posting about another board is frowned upon, but am I the only one having issues getting on the board lately? I'm not trying to talk crap about the site, I use it quite a bit but lately I haven't really been able to get on it. Am I the only one?

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I wonder what happen. All day on my phone it said page not available, then the computer said it and now it's working

last week they had major issues with the server on the host side so they had no control over the problem hat lasted 4 days.....something else going on yesterday and today that has caused lots of intermittent issues ....not sure this time , but i THINK theses problems may also be out of their control ...if so it may be time to start looking for a new host....

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I've been having the same problem for the last number of days. I thought it was my computer, but guess not!

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Working now.....but a few weeks ago it was done for about 3 days....and then another problem popped up a few days ago....Best regards, David

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Looks like the Bench is moving to a new site! Said it would take a moment to move and the update is one their facebook account. Best regards, David

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts