Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Thanks to Magicpapa I just got in a 1997 Pinnacle Fanfest playing cards Manny Ramirez. I can now pair it with the 1996:
IMG-10_zps4d5b0b97.jpg

IMG_0003-2_zps59e1d332.jpg

ch2423

Jan 3, 2011
NE Ohio
The flood of Cruz stuff continues! If this keeps up, I'm going to run out of things to look for and chase.

Just need the Class 3 Reds /25 from 1998 and 1999 now

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I can't seem to get to photobucket at work anymore... I completed my binder page of nine stars and semistars from 99 Prism Reds. Here's the only scan I could come up with for now...

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture17624-mike-piazza-1999-prism-red.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I was worried you'd jump in and take this poorly titled Cruz from me: 1998 Leaf Fractal Matrix Axis Die Cut Jose Cruz Jr 17 50 | eBay - I'm slowly building a set of these and was happy that no one bid.

Nice buy. Here are some of mine! Shoot, well, here's one of mine. Stupid photobucket... Do you have any dupes to trade for other Diamond Axis you need for your set? Did you buy any a couple of Aprils ago when the entire set was pieced out on ebay (he only needed a Nomo for the set - sound familiar?).

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture7649-jeff-bagwell-diamond-axis.jpg

ch2423

Jan 3, 2011
NE Ohio
Great Cruz Jrs! Where did you get the Crash the Game?

Believe it or not but everything I posted today and the stuff last week came from the same guy through a contact on eBay. It's crazy since I've been looking for some of this stuff for 14 years and one guy had it all. Not sure if he was a Cruz collector that was cashing out or what, but I'm not going to question it :)

Members online

Latest posts