Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItsInTheNet

Jan 9, 2013
Oh nice has anything been posted up yet? I see a list on the first page but not sure if the last card has been called for or not.

Edit..just saw you'll have one up tomorrow, cool beans. Ill be setting up a contest here in a bit in good faith and joining this forum. Be sure not to miss it!
Thereis no sign-up but welcome to the board! It's essenitally pay it forward, so if a card posts that you think you'd like to PC, then claim it and post something up in response that you think someone else would like to PC, etc... then the thread keeps going and going...

There is a discusssion thread to discuss more.

Last edited:

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
This thread is incredible....I have a few cards picked out in case someone awesome comes up that I need for a PC!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

And let me guess, not worthy of this thread?
attachment.php

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I'll take those! I'm a huge 49ers fan and would love to add a Jerry Rice rookie to my collection. I'll post a new card in a second.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts