Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rollins to the Dodgers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Gordon/Heaney deal is done. Not real happy about it, but MLB Network is saying the Marlins paid a high price. Guess I'll go with that.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Definitely happy with the Gordon/Heany/Haren trade as I think Dodgers sell high on Gordon. Juries out on Rollins until the names going to Philly are released.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice trivia question about Phillies SS before Rollins. RA2 wants high compensation for players he trades, as opposed to Ed (bad trade) Wade, so hopefully Phillies get 2 good pitching prospects. Go Phillies!

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
About time the Phillies blew up their team. I'd keep Utley simply as a face of the franchise guy (unless you get a crazy offer) and move every other veteran, Hamels included.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nice trivia question about Phillies SS before Rollins. RA2 wants high compensation for players he trades, as opposed to Ed (bad trade) Wade, so hopefully Phillies get 2 good pitching prospects. Go Phillies!

They're getting back Zach Eflin (acquired from SD) and Tom Windle.

Members online

Latest posts