Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Hello Saturday Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning all!
How's life treating you, George?

Great, just waiting for a foot of snow planned for the next 36-hrs.

Besides that, heading out to meet with our realtor, general contractor, and architect to see if this 1910 American Four Square is worth adding on-to.

How you been? BTW Nice Red Ink.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning

I hear that George, except ours is supposed to start Sunday night, I guess it's gotta make it's Way up the coast.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Putting in more OT today. At least I have tomorrow off. Work provided BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, potatoes and beans for today. Hope y'all have a great weekend.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Great card in your sig George. Makes me want to find a Red Sox card like that.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Great, just waiting for a foot of snow planned for the next 36-hrs.

Besides that, heading out to meet with our realtor, general contractor, and architect to see if this 1910 American Four Square is worth adding on-to.

How you been? BTW Nice Red Ink.

All is well here in DBVP3, otherwise known as Panama City. Spring break is about to hit so we won't be going anywhere near the beach for a month or so. Sounds like you're straying put instead of moving. What type of addition are you looking at? BTW, I sent you a PM regarding the red ink.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

5d4aa170-40ff-4e08-bd2c-ee22814971f6_zps1bc6e9be.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
The 1910 kitchen is 7x7, my office at work (where I will be staying) is larger. We would push out 13.5x13.5 on the opposite corner of the house. This would be the new kitchen and the second story master. The current kitchen and small pantry would become the one and only main floor bath.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The 1910 kitchen is 7x7, my office at work (where I will be staying) is larger. We would push out 13.5x13.5 on the opposite corner of the house. This would be the new kitchen and the second story master. The current kitchen and small pantry would become the one and only main floor bath.

Good luck George

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Wow, 7x7 for a kitchen in 1910 kind of surprises me. I would've thought a room as important to a family would be quite a bit larger. Especially considering how much it would've been used on a daily basis pre-microwave.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Wow, 7x7 for a kitchen in 1910 kind of surprises me. I would've thought a room as important to a family would be quite a bit larger. Especially considering how much it would've been used on a daily basis pre-microwave.

Well this might not be the original location, but it is the current and suck-o location :lol:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Sunny but cold start, but to get up into the low 50's here. Hope everyone has time for relaxation today.
DANNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts