Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Daily FCB MT for Saturday, January 17th, 2015 ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
what Yankees would you need in return ? I have 10,000 Yankee junk cards In alpha order 1985---2014 ,I can get low "A" cards autoed at local stadium . I would trade flat rate for flat rate box ------- mixed teams from you .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It's mid January and 51° here... not right at all. Should be 20-30° colder.
Actually contemplating going for a walk around the lake today if the weather holds.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Don't let it stress you bud. It's just a hobby.

I guess stress was the wrong word. I think overwhelmed is the better term. Its just a matter of deciding what's worth more to me to get signed. I just know that a few of the lines that I want to hit up are going to be too long for me to bother. Last year guys waited 4-5 hours just for Buxton. He's paired with a HOFer and Twins Legend this year, which will make it tough to get him

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Best of luck on the game, I personally don't like monopoly but usually one of the last standing..
My dad won a game and all he owned was the 4 railroads. Not sure how it happened but if I wasn't there I wouldn't of believed it

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Since I was off half a day yesterday I went and saw Taken 3 last night at the local movie theater. Being off work for a month a half has made me a little soft out in the plant, the job kicked my butt today and I was there an hour longer than I was supposed to be so my crew had to catch a ride back to the hotel. Need to get cleaned up and take them to go get something to eat.

Good Morning all!! Had a pretty cool encounter the other day. Saw a kid in a shiny new luxury car, and was checking the car out when I saw a bat in the back. I asked him if he played baseball. I was expecting either a smart ass answer, or him to say he played for the local college. He said, "Yessir, I play for the Marlins organization. Ill be playing in Greensboro this year." Greensboro is my home town. the guy was really nice and down to earth. looking forward to collecting a few cards of this guy. http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?player_id=642224#/career/R/hitting/2014/ALL

That is really cool

G'morning fellas. Finally starting to feel better. Heading to a travel league bucketball game, so check in later.

IMG_1993_zpsf8a18828.jpg

One of the best jobs in the world

Is there any interest any more in commons and low in parallels and inserts? I still love going through my Yankees cards. I am in the process of organizing my card room and I'm coming across piles and piles of cards. I'm thinking of sorting them into team lots but is it worth the time. I used to have success with this. I would package say 200 Cubs, send them to a Cubs guy and ask for whatever he thought it was worth in Yankees cards. I just don't want to commit the time for this to be a bust. They would be low end, some junk years with mixed base parallels oddball maybe a g/u or auto. Any thoughts on this?

I love commons and low in parallels of Andre Dawson. I could swap you Yankees for Saints and Cubs I suppose. It would be a little while before I could go through my boxes and take out all the Yankees though.

I guess stress was the wrong word. I think overwhelmed is the better term. Its just a matter of deciding what's worth more to me to get signed. I just know that a few of the lines that I want to hit up are going to be too long for me to bother. Last year guys waited 4-5 hours just for Buxton. He's paired with a HOFer and Twins Legend this year, which will make it tough to get him

Don't worry, you are going to have a blast

Evening all!

The intensity that is a family Monopoly game coming up...

My family aslo has very intense Monopoly games

Best of luck on the game, I personally don't like monopoly but usually one of the last standing..
My dad won a game and all he owned was the 4 railroads. Not sure how it happened but if I wasn't there I wouldn't of believed it

When you own all 4 railroads, they can be deadly

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

What is up. NOt sure why I would get a pm over this thread but I did. Do you guys see any thing I said that was distasteful to the OP? Becuase I;m sure confused here over a 6 dollar card :lol:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/144033-Looking-for-2014-Topps-Tek-Chris-Sale
Needs:
--------
Wave
Spiral
Circuit Board
Cracked Ice
Stripes
Gold Diffractor /99
Disco Diffractor /50
Clouds Diffractor /25
Red Storm Diffractor /10
Blue Dots Diffractor /5
TEKnicians Diffractor /50
Wave Auto
Red Storm Diffractor Auto /10
Blue Dots Diffractor Auto /5
Charcoal Galactic Diffractor Auto /1

I have the tek diffractor/50 of sale
Let me see of the guy on blowout still wants it though I hate waiting 3-4 days for an answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks, let me know.

List updated. Anyone have any?

No word from blowout yet
I pmed again saying shat or get off the pot lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just waiting for my girlfriend to get home from her track meet. We are going to go to American Sniper tonight. If she gets back in time we will go to the early show. In the meantime, I've been trying to work with a couple of guys on getting some stuff signed at TwinsFest for them. I'm planning on hitting up some tables that I don't need autographs from everybody. If I'm able to get some stuff signed for some other guys and save myself some money, I'm all for it!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'll be going to the late show now. My girlfriend ended up leaving later than she had planned. I did have a one card mail day today, and I thought it was pretty good one for an IP/TTM set collector like me. I got it for what I thought was a great price too
PriceDavid_zps3df730a7.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well I'll be going to the late show now. My girlfriend ended up leaving later than she had planned. I did have a one card mail day today, and I thought it was pretty good one for an IP/TTM set collector like me. I got it for what I thought was a great price too
PriceDavid_zps3df730a7.jpg
I see what you did there :p:cool::D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I see what you did there :p:cool::D

:lol: Ended up skipping on the movie tonight. My girlfriend is getting sick, and she was in bed by 9, the movie starts at 9:35 so we will either be going tomorrow or Wednesday. I have a couple of night classes Monday and Tuesday so those days won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts