Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% MORNING THREAD &&&&&&&&&& 1/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I was real tempted to grab a box of Tek at the shop for $68, but held off for now. Did get 2 bowman jumbo packs and pulled an auto of the royals 40th overall pick. Can't remember the name. It's only about a $5 card right now

congrats, it's still an auto! I would have picked up that Tek box though lol.

Wasn't trying to be rude or anything.
Think it's a 200-300 card no matter what.
Be a great card for some custom maker to use the stickers off of

Didn't take it that way at all, I completely understand what you are saying about the card, only reason I was thinking about it was because it is serial numbered 1/2 and comes with the certificate card, but I'm not really looking to spend that kind on money right now on that card. I still have a lot of National Treasures cards to pick up.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
congrats, it's still an auto! I would have picked up that Tek box though lol.

Didn't take it that way at all, I completely understand what you are saying about the card, only reason I was thinking about it was because it is serial numbered 1/2 and comes with the certificate card, but I'm not really looking to spend that kind on money right now on that card. I still have a lot of National Treasures cards to pick up.

You and me both! Damn national treasures. Also a piece from Dan. Hoping nothing else comes up that I "need"

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You and me both! Damn national treasures. Also a piece from Dan. Hoping nothing else comes up that I "need"

There are Dawson cards in NT that I have yet to see surface, but at least people are opening this stuff. The Panini 75th HOF product must all still be in sealed boxes because I can't find those Dawson cards.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I own 17 of the 50. I have not seen one of these become available in several, several years. This was only Dawsons third product to have an auto in and his first serial numbered auto. These cards were ridiculously expensive when they came out compared to cards today of a similar print run. I will get a pic up later of mine. I am always looking to add more of these if anyone has any or has a lead on any.

Wow that is very impressive! I know those are extremely tough to come by so I'm not surprised the majority of those were purchased several years ago. Maybe the other 33 are still in unopened boxes and we can do a MT case break to help you out. :D

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wow that is very impressive! I know those are extremely tough to come by so I'm not surprised the majority of those were purchased several years ago. Maybe the other 33 are still in unopened boxes and we can do a MT case break to help you out. :D

I'm all for that! I know a couple of these got by me on eBay back when they were released because of prices, but I picked up the majority of them. These were crazy expensive when they came out compared to prices of cards today.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Just waiting on dinner right now. We are at an Ethiopian restaurant. I've had it once before and it is one of my favorites now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I was real tempted to grab a box of Tek at the shop for $68, but held off for now. Did get 2 bowman jumbo packs and pulled an auto of the royals 40th overall pick. Can't remember the name. It's only about a $5 card right now

Remember Pujols was a high pick as well. So maybe some day :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] - just let me know when you want me to mail out your Brees cards.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] - just let me know when you want me to mail out your Brees cards.

Feel free to send anytime. I was suppose to go back to work December 20th and my date keeps getting pushed back, right now it looks like I will be going back to work on Monday but I have someone that checks my mail

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

LOVE ME Some Hank RCs! :D

F29ECEC1-CF2B-4608-B4A8-06FC6E8438D0_zps0ofgqqhx.jpg

Gentlemen, the Sultan of Slabs has returned to the MT. All hail the sultan!:D

Speaking of mays, one of my favorite cards

I like how simple but awesome the card is. All at the same time.:cool:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Pretty long day followed by an even longer one manana, but man, does it feel good to hit the pillow by 10PM!

A_Pharis

Hey, guys!

What am I doing?

Oh, not too much. Just perusing a 1940 Natchez Pilgrims Evangeline League scrap book with a bunch of player game pics and casual pics. Also has a lot of daily box scores for the league (including the Alexandria Aces) and news clippings. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts