Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone bust any 2014 Panini Hall of Fame?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I love this stuff and need the Andre Dawson's out of this set. Anyone out there have anything available?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I wish more people would. I need those HoF Hero buybacks!

Crusades, Diamond Kings, Elite, Signatures, Five Colors, who doesn't want to open this up and get one of these? No logos doesn't make this card any less beautiful.

scan0106.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Crusades, Diamond Kings, Elite, Signatures, Five Colors, who doesn't want to open this up and get one of these? No logos doesn't make this card any less beautiful.

scan0106.jpg

Nah, it's just his face that makes the card less beautiful! Haha!! Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
What are box prices at? I'm guessing they're still higher than people are comfortable with

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I did and I also pulled one of those green Dawson DK's, mine being 2/5. Sold almost the whole lot on eBay, only a handful of cards remaining.

Was it a good break? Just wondering why I'm not seeing more of it. Can't believed you pulled the same Dawson lol.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Was it a good break? Just wondering why I'm not seeing more of it. Can't believed you pulled the same Dawson lol.
Meh, it was average, but better than most Topps products. About 50-55% back, no major hits. There were two cuts (Musial and Kiner) and 3 gems (Lajoie, Gehrig, and Carew I believe) which was better than the break was supposed to be, but the return on those and the autos was subpar. And the Elite Series and Dominators did poorly at best. Oddly enough the best results by far were from the base and the parallels. I sold a Spahn /75 for $72 or so! Couldn't believe that one. Jersey number I believe, so that partially explains it. But the break was not as good as some other Panini releases in terms of value. But the cards are really nice, especially the base.

You know what they say after all.

It's all about that base (forgive me....)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Meh, it was average, but better than most Topps products. About 50-55% back, no major hits. There were two cuts (Musial and Kiner) and 3 gems (Lajoie, Gehrig, and Carew I believe) which was better than the break was supposed to be, but the return on those and the autos was subpar. And the Elite Series and Dominators did poorly at best. Oddly enough the best results by far were from the base and the parallels. I sold a Spahn /75 for $72 or so! Couldn't believe that one. Jersey number I believe, so that partially explains it. But the break was not as good as some other Panini releases in terms of value. But the cards are really nice, especially the base.

You know what they say after all.

It's all about that base (forgive me....)

Nice job on the Spahn! I love these cards and hope the box prices go down so more people bust them on list them on eBay.

Thanks for the heads up! I did not even see this auction. There are so many Dawson auctions and I scroll through them so fast I probably saw the thumbnail and figured it was a hand signed card. Wonder what else I am missing, will have to try to slow down. Thanks again!

Members online

Latest posts