Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone bust any 2014 Panini Hall of Fame?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
2014 Panini Hall of Fame Blue Frame #12/75:
scan0035.jpg

2014 Panini Hall of Fame Red Frame Black #1/1:
scan0203.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
2014 Panini Hall of Fame Green Frame #26/75:
scan0208.jpg

2014 Panini Hall of Fame Red Frame #14, 62/75:
scan0209.jpg

2014 Panini Hall of Fame Blue Frame Red #02/50:
scan0210.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
2014 Panini Hall of Fame Crusades Red #33/75:
scan0251.jpg

2014 Panini Hall of Fame Signatures Blue #06/25:
scan0252.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
My biggest issue with this release are sellers not knowing how to title the Recollection autos. I am actually buying these for my DK HoF Heroes auto subset.

How are you coming with that? I have been able to pick up one Dawson so far thanks to the watchful eye of another member here.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I've got:

Musial
Appling
Mize
Lemon
And one more that I am drawing a blank on.

For as long as this product has been out that isn't many. I know I still need several Dawson cards from this set that I have yet to see hit eBay

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Anybody else notice this stuff have dried up significantly? I've barely seen any new Doerr's offered for sale since the beginning of the year, let alone any of the ones I need to finish the set. Also beginning to wonder if the Doerr/McCovey dual /5 was made as I've haven't seen one at all since release. I hope this product doesn't become one where hundreds of boxes go unopen.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anybody else notice this stuff have dried up significantly? I've barely seen any new Doerr's offered for sale since the beginning of the year, let alone any of the ones I need to finish the set. Also beginning to wonder if the Doerr/McCovey dual /5 was made as I've haven't seen one at all since release. I hope this product doesn't become one where hundreds of boxes go unopen.

Thanks,
Jeff

For as many different Dawson cards that are in this product, it's the same handful of cards being listed over and over again on eBay. I was able to pick up a Dawson 1/1 from this set on COMC for an awesome price a couple weeks ago.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Still not seeing a lot of new stuff pop up for Doerr. I was able to add a /3 (had to buy off a seller in Taiwan last month and it just arrived!) and just grabbed the other /5 tonight as well! Only missing the other 1/1, the /4, and bizarrely the /50 to complete the normal run, and I still haven't seen one of the Buybacks or the Doerr/McCovey /5 dual auto -come to think of it I haven't seen a dual auto at all from this product? The hunt continues....

Thanks,
Jeff

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Only missing the other 1/1, the /4, and bizarrely the /50 to complete the normal run, and I still haven't seen one of the Buybacks or the Doerr/McCovey /5 dual auto -come to think of it I haven't seen a dual auto at all from this product? The hunt continues....

Thanks,
Jeff

Just received the /50 in the mail and just closed a deal for the Doerr/McCovey Dual Auto! They do exist (much to everyone's joy or sadness lol)!!!

Just need the other /1 and the other buyback to complete the run-it's strange to me that almost all 10 copies of one buyback have surfaced (I own three-there's three others on eBay) but I haven't seen one copy of the other buyback. Very odd.

How's everyone else doing with their player runs?

Thanks,
Jeff

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
They do exist! After never even seeing one since release, I ended up chasing this card for over a month. The seller but it up as a reserve auction, which I won over the two other main Doerr eBayers, but of course reserve was not met. Emailed him after the auction ended saying I was willing to pay much more for it, but he responded saying he was selling it for someone else and he was relisting.

He relished, and again I won the auction again but it didn't met reserve again. Emailed him again, but he responded that this time he was going to to keep it and it was going to go into his personal collection. Strange indeed.

Well a week later it pops up midday as a BIN/BO- by chance I saw it and submitted a BO which was immediately accepted. Happy to add it, and while I overpaid, I couldn't take the chance that I never see another one again. Just a little frustrating with the wacky seller and the fact that it's been graded (would of preferred raw). Anyways for those of you still looking for the Duals, here's an idea of what they look like!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438297585.496560.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Also decided to take a picture of all the Doerr's from 2014 Panini Cooperstown. Only missing the black 1/1, the green /4 and the 2013 buyback to complete the entire set. If you see any of these PLEASE let me know (I'll make it worth you while!).

With further ado the 2014 Panini Cooperstown Doerr's

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438298180.795998.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

Members online