Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone wanna go to the industry summit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
yes. you should send me because i replied first. also realllly wanna go to vegas. its too cold in michigan

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I want to give any and all Topps reps a piece of my mind for banning my guy from any of their product for the last 6 years.. afterall who are they to make that decision?

:D

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I've never gone to an industry summit. It would be nice if I could go. I really want to do my Frank the Tank impression at the icebreaker....

Do we get a room and spending money too?? ;)

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
It would be fun and informative. I've been in the hobby in some fashion since my first 1980 vending box selling candy for my baseball team and I still have a ton to learn. It would be great to find out more about the inner workings of the business and get some insight into how things work.

Last edited:

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
When is it? And would I get a some free stuff? I am already in town just need gas money no lodging.
Besides I know the secrets of this city I know a guy for just about every situation.

A_Pharis

I'll go as long as you pay for the flight, the rental car, the lodging, the food and a little spending cash. Oh, and you need to find someone to cover my clients while I am gone.

What? Are conditions like these outrageous? :rolleyes:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Participated last year on scholarship, couldn't land one this year so I can't afford to close the shop for the weekend. I'd still love to go though--the info I gleaned from 2012 has been indispensable for my B&M success.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Take me because I can show the big wigs all my shower video to scare them straight, my beard will tickle their fancy and a plane ride to Vegas would literally seem like 10 minutes compared to my flights to overseas destinations.

Members online

Latest posts