Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Raul A. Mondesi Suspended 50 Games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
:eek::thumbdown::confused:

Raul A. Mondesi suspended 50 games for PED Clenbuterol.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
"Mondesi failed a PED test but MLB and MLBPA reached agreement to drop from 80 to 50 Gs after he showed substance in cold medicine #Royals "

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Man, some of these instances (if your to believe their word), are tough to digest that length of ban. I don't know how the testing works, but I'd assume they could see the amounts and basically know the length/structure the banned substance has been taken. Meaning a weeks worth of cold meds a few times a day vs multiple months of "abuse" of a drug.

Ryan

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Was he sick, or wasn't he? Get a doctor's note for God's sake. That's insane if it's truly a mistake.

Since it was an OTC medicine from Mexico and not a drug prescribed to him by a doctor I'm surprised they just took him at his word that it was an accident.

BTW, I'm not saying he is necessarily lying. I have no clue if he's being honest or not. I'm just curious what it was that made them so sure he was being truthful that had them decide to lower it from 80 to 50 days.

Members online

Latest posts