Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Sunday Morning Thread ****************** 11/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
being an ALABAMA fan i'm not sure who I wanted to win --- still hated the way it ended for the coaches . I coach PEE WEE players to knock it down !!!!!!!!!!

Selfish play to try to intercept. Knock it down is the correct play. The one player probably would have intercepted if his teammate hadn't hit him while also trying to intercept. I wanted Georgia to win, then Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Philosophy is if Auburn loses, they drop, then Alabama loses to a lower ranked team. Losing to #7 won't drop much because all the writers are on Saban's nuts. They are good, but I feel they aren't as good as other teams, they just get lucky. I feel FSU should be #1 .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Selfish play to try to intercept. Knock it down is the correct play. The one player probably would have intercepted if his teammate hadn't hit him while also trying to intercept. I wanted Georgia to win, then Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Philosophy is if Auburn loses, they drop, then Alabama loses to a lower ranked team. Losing to #7 won't drop much because all the writers are on Saban's nuts. They are good, but I feel they aren't as good as other teams, they just get lucky. I feel FSU should be #1 .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I swear I just heard Tallahassee cheer this statement.:cool:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Had a Nerf war with my son until late into the night. Slept late this morning, man that felt good. We were going to go play some disc golf this morning but it is wet outside. Will be watching Jimmy Johnson take one my step towards being the greatest of all time and Drew Brees pick apart the 49ers. Here is my mail days from Friday and Saturday:

Got a couple from the Hometown Heroes Set:
scan0109.jpg

scan0110.jpg

Picked up the Blue Pulsar to go with my Red Pulsar and the Gold, need the blue, red, green, orange and finite.
scan0111.jpg

Charlie [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] should appreciate this one. Already had the blue signatures, picked up the blacks:
scan0113.jpg

scan0112.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning.

Wrapped up my MTSS shopping yesterday! Now to find the proper decor / shipping setup.

39f1f8f8-42ab-4fbb-b15b-a1f2d897954b_zps7ade61d0.jpg

I have not wrapped up my MTSS yet, but here is a card I just got out of the Box of Goodies!
scan0114.jpg

Good morning all!
Can someone with cold weather please describe it so I can close my eyes and pretend I'm there.
High of 80 for the next several days, and it's frickin' November.

Highs in the lower 80s here today, love it.

Good morning. Back out looking for another deer today

Good luck!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Didn't see any deer this morning. We couldn't stay out too long though. We had a few things around the farmhouse/shop to take care of before I head back to school later. Most of the jerky is done with a little bit still needing to dry out a little more. Its been drying for about 11-12 hours

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys
@Hawk8 - hate to be the fly in your soup again, but that is actually the same card with the blue ink faded. It happened to a small unfortunate % of cards in that set.

Love the card and set though!

UltimateSig4of99.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureDecades.jpg

2005UltimateSignatureDualROYs9-25.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureMVPsDualAutogr.jpg

UltSigDual234-250.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureSupremacy81-99.jpg

2005UltimateSignatureDecadesPlatinum1-1.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureNumbers17-26.jpg

:D

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

That UFC fight last night was BULLCRAP!! GSP lost and it wasn't even close. Yet Vegas judges called it a split decision in his favor. GARBAGE.

USC beat Stanford last night, that is the highlight of a not so great season for the Trojans, I love it!!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
That is ludicrous! The last one of these that sold was won by [MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION], and I believe he paid around $110 for it.

Life Long Andre Dawson Collection 2005 Absolute TOTT Button 7 7 TT101 | eBay

The top two bidders are not Dawson buyers, and the current top bidder has 100% bid activity with the seller,
as this is the only item he's bid on on the last 30 days :?

Bid activity on tracks 30 or 4( days right? So 100% would be correct of there is only one auction bid upon by the buyer?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Getting excited yeah! Picking up little things here and there for O as I see them.

Still trying to get my back/leg nerve issue sorted out, but feeling better.

Good deal. Find any new Maris cards or Tools of the Trade jumbo patches lately?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good deal. Find any new Maris cards or Tools of the Trade jumbo patches lately?
Not really. Have been taking things easy for a while now, although I have a TON of cards to scan from earlier in the year while my PC was out of commission.

I did pick up a really nice Doerr TOTT at the last show I went to :)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning boys
@Hawk8 - hate to be the fly in your soup again, but that is actually the same card with the blue ink faded. It happened to a small unfortunate % of cards in that set.

Love the card and set though!

UltimateSig4of99.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureDecades.jpg

2005UltimateSignatureDualROYs9-25.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureMVPsDualAutogr.jpg

UltSigDual234-250.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureSupremacy81-99.jpg

2005UltimateSignatureDecadesPlatinum1-1.jpg
2005UltimateSignatureNumbers17-26.jpg

:D

Do not tell me I bought a faded auto thinking it was a different color, ugh

That is ludicrous! The last one of these that sold was won by @mlbsalltimegreats, and I believe he paid around $110 for it.

Life Long Andre Dawson Collection 2005 Absolute TOTT Button 7 7 TT101 | eBay

The top two bidders are not Dawson buyers, and the current top bidder has 100% bid activity with the seller,
as this is the only item he's bid on on the last 30 days :?

When I went and visited the seller, he told me that a bidder messaged him and told him we was buying this button card at all cost. I am hoping to get my hands on the Panini button he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts