Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Sunday Morning Thread ****************** 11/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Thanks Charlie. I'll keep it on my watch list then. Couple nice recollection/originals cards in there too. Going after anything?

Sent from my iPhone

Couple I'm interested in but funds are limited.

Again, according to [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] he has dozens of the originals/recollection autos, including multiple copies of each.

Oddly enough, I don't recall ever seeing any of these cards he's listing on eBay at any point before.

Never knew this guy/collection existed before now.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That's odd. Seems everyone knows their arch rivals on eBay. And for a collection this size seems especially odd.
I didn't get into doing eBay a bunch until about 2005 so I didn't get in early enough to catch the rare stuff or create that competition :)

Sent from my iPhone

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
That's odd. Seems everyone knows their arch rivals on eBay. And for a collection this size seems especially odd.
I didn't get into doing eBay a bunch until about 2005 so I didn't get in early enough to catch the rare stuff or create that competition :)

Sent from my iPhone

I came back in 2008 so most of his collection may have been amassed by then.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
blame it on the Ravens = Super bowl - thirty four delay no lights , opening night vs Broncos NOW Chicago?

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I have not wrapped up my MTSS yet, but here is a card I just got out of the Box of Goodies!
scan0114.jpg

Good to see someone give that a good home! I put that one in the box, and have others (but not the whole set) if you're looking for any one in particular. There are some great layers in the set, but no Dawson.

Those power deck cards are cool

I agree. Very cool idea, but didn't catch on it appears.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Love the power decks. Never used them but a neat and unique idea. Have the griffeys and this one
scan0332.jpg

It's a great "card", been trying to sell it. No luck though. Everyone wants griff in a mariner uni. I have a few oddball players left I can dig out if anyone's interested

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Lost a fantasy sports friend last night. "Known" him for 11 years and had spent many nights just chatting about sports until the early morning hours.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Love the power decks. Never used them but a neat and unique idea. Have the griffeys and this one
scan0332.jpg

It's a great "card", been trying to sell it. No luck though. Everyone wants griff in a mariner uni. I have a few oddball players left I can dig out if anyone's interested

Sent from my iPhone

I have that one too. hopefully i will add the ripken one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online