Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Sunday Morning Thread ****************** 11/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
No way in hell.

I'm perfectly happy with my beat up raw copy and signed copy. To be honest, it's one of my least favorite cards.

I pretty much dislike all multi-rookie cards.

I decided against it with about 12 seconds left in the auction, but if it was not for Christmas coming up, I would have put a bid in on that card. I have always wanted a gem rookie. I don't particularly like the card either, but it is just something I have always wanted. I once put in a bid of $2,000 for a PSA 10 copy and got outbid, but that was back when I had no financial responsibilities

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I decided against it with about 12 seconds left in the auction, but if it was not for Christmas coming up, I would have put a bid in on that card. I have always wanted a gem rookie. I don't particularly like the card either, but it is just something I have always wanted. I once put in a bid of $2,000 for a PSA 10 copy and got outbid, but that was back when I had no financial responsibilities

I'm glad you did. I was SHOCKED when I clicked the link and that was the card. Sh!t, if you're going to pony up on that, I don't see how the hell you're not winning that button.

That's a 1/1 type of card. You can always get a high graded RC one day but a button or something doesn't come around that often.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm glad you did. I was SHOCKED when I clicked the link and that was the card. Sh!t, if you're going to pony up on that, I don't see how the hell you're not winning that button.

That's a 1/1 type of card. You can always get a high graded RC one day but a button or something doesn't come around that often.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I suppose you are right. Need a little perspective every now and then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts