Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I will say 99% over 750. Want to place more bets ;)

Just to clarify , when I said "Passing $500 surprises me", it was already at $550 and I was surprised that it had passed $500, not that I would be surprised if it did pass $500. I'm not sure about $750, it doesn't come across as that key of a card. It's def a nice patch but I'm not sure I can see why it's $750-1000, but it wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Remember Ryan puckett collectors are insane.

Totally get that, that's why $500 was what I saw as a top. No other players really would approach that with a piece like this. So the "insanity" was factored in. If Clark had something similar , I wouldn't be interested over $200, and maybe even less. No full letter , no cool logo etc. And let me reinstate , it's a nice card , just not enough uniqueness.

Ryan

Last edited:

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Just to clarify , when I said "Passing $500 surprises me", it was already at $550 and I was surprised that it had passed $500, not that I would be surprised if it did pass $500. I'm not sure about $750, it doesn't come across as that key of a card. It's def a nice patch but I'm not sure I can see why it's $750-1000, but it wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong.

Ryan

It shouldn't be a 750-1000 card, but just like jszczech said Puckett collectors are nuts. There are not many Puckett cards out and even fewer jumbo patches. When it comes to Puckett it's just a different thing

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
there was a list of the posadas and Mos just like the griffeys. The list showed the pack pulled vs the altered ones. There are def mo and posada fakes.

Latest posts