Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I will say 99% over 750. Want to place more bets ;)

Just to clarify , when I said "Passing $500 surprises me", it was already at $550 and I was surprised that it had passed $500, not that I would be surprised if it did pass $500. I'm not sure about $750, it doesn't come across as that key of a card. It's def a nice patch but I'm not sure I can see why it's $750-1000, but it wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Remember Ryan puckett collectors are insane.

Totally get that, that's why $500 was what I saw as a top. No other players really would approach that with a piece like this. So the "insanity" was factored in. If Clark had something similar , I wouldn't be interested over $200, and maybe even less. No full letter , no cool logo etc. And let me reinstate , it's a nice card , just not enough uniqueness.

Ryan

Last edited:

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Just to clarify , when I said "Passing $500 surprises me", it was already at $550 and I was surprised that it had passed $500, not that I would be surprised if it did pass $500. I'm not sure about $750, it doesn't come across as that key of a card. It's def a nice patch but I'm not sure I can see why it's $750-1000, but it wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong.

Ryan

It shouldn't be a 750-1000 card, but just like jszczech said Puckett collectors are nuts. There are not many Puckett cards out and even fewer jumbo patches. When it comes to Puckett it's just a different thing

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
there was a list of the posadas and Mos just like the griffeys. The list showed the pack pulled vs the altered ones. There are def mo and posada fakes.

Members online

Latest posts