Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Premier had had triples and quads like this with logos that looked nicer. Most likely cheaper

I'd have to look at them to see. Although I agree the logos would help , I like the overall way Panini does the vintage players with the black/white etc. The downside to this card I have is I don't really like cards with different pieces of memorabilia for each player etc. Still a neat piece IMO

Ryan

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I remember the original pics of the pack pulled and then the redo's the serial numbers never lie. Its was awhile ago. I had acquired a griffey/mo and posada and saw with my own eyes they were fakes. Still have the griffey fake

I'd have to look at them to see. Although I agree the logos would help , I like the overall way Panini does the vintage players with the black/white etc. The downside to this card I have is I don't really like cards with different pieces of memorabilia for each player etc. Still a neat piece IMO

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I remember the original pics of the pack pulled and then the redo's the serial numbers never lie. Its was awhile ago. I had acquired a griffey/mo and posada and saw with my own eyes they were fakes. Still have the griffey fake

Think we are confusing the messages. You responded to my post about the 4 player card , Ruth/Cobb ect. And state Premier had better ones with logos. That's when I replied that I would look at those but like how the one I posted looked.

I am not in the convo about the fake patches on the Mo/Posada/etc.

Ryan

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
sorry dude the iphone and I never agree on anything lol.

If you like those combos look out for the premiers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babe-Ruth-G...769?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c9ddb0d79

Think we are confusing the messages. You responded to my post about the 4 player card , Ruth/Cobb ect. And state Premier had better ones with logos. That's when I replied that I would look at those but like how the one I posted looked.

I am not in the convo about the fake patches on the Mo/Posada/etc.

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Picked up this original Roberto Clemente timeless treasures patch card a few weeks ago. I have a few Clemente patches, but this is certainly one of my best copies. Love the look and feel of the card. If you remember this card sold for something absurd like $900 awhile back on eBay.....and no I did not bid $900 for the card. The card was shilled and had bad bidding from the start. I was able to make a deal and acquire the card for much much less then $900

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 38

Members online

Latest posts