Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card shops nearby?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Hey if there are any fellow Washingtonians on here...where are some of the best card/memorabilia shops between Bellingham and the Olympic Peninsula? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Hey if there are any fellow Washingtonians on here...where are some of the best card/memorabilia shops between Bellingham and the Olympic Peninsula? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I liked going to....damn what was it called, I believe it was in Bothell, or Redmond, and it was an old guy who converted his garage into a shop. The guy has tons of old wax on the walls (old meaning 2001-2009 stuff) and you can haggle with him to get a good deal. Tons of Mariners/Seahawks cards as well.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
My favorite for singles is Eagles Card Shop in Kent. He runs it out of his garage that he converted into a store. Chargers 50% of book on pretty much anything which is sometimes a good deal and others not so much.

Djs is ok little far for me to drive so I don't go there as much

There is one in seattle that I can't think of the name but it has a ton of wax from the 90s to present. I will see if I can dig it up

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Thank you guys very much! :) I appreciate it. Can't wait to check them out

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Sportscards Northwest if you ever get to the Spokane area. Nicest shop owner i have ever met.

IMG00601%20(Custom).jpg

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Sportscards Northwest if you ever get to the Spokane area. Nicest shop owner i have ever met.

IMG00601 (Custom).jpg
g
Yes Yes Yes, in the Valley! I went to Whitworth for 2 years before xferring to UW. Great selection of singles on the left when you walk in. Amazing wall of pretty much any wax from the past 10 years, he has a lot of odds and ends as well as a good supply of new product, I dont think he was ever "out" of anything new ever (maybe why he has so much unopened old product.) Good memorabilia selection too, and he's always down to just let you chill in the back room, eat his popcorn, buy sodas and watch games on the big screen!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Thank you all! :) I will have to stop by the spokane one on my way through next time, it sounds awesome!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Thank you all! :) I will have to stop by the spokane one on my way through next time, it sounds awesome!

theres also a guy deeper in the spokane valley where sprague splits, past the car dealerships. Super nice guy, tons of local memorbilia and lots of hockey/football/wrestling, not as baseball focused and he gives great deals, you can haggle with him on pretty much anything!!!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
My favorite for singles is Eagles Card Shop in Kent. He runs it out of his garage that he converted into a store. Chargers 50% of book on pretty much anything which is sometimes a good deal and others not so much.

Djs is ok little far for me to drive so I don't go there as much

There is one in seattle that I can't think of the name but it has a ton of wax from the 90s to present. I will see if I can dig it up

yes yes yes yes Kent! That's right, i stopped by a couple times after doing pickup hockey in Kent!!!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
I was super bummed. My girlfriend lives in Bellingham and I go up to visit her a lot, but long story short, I found out there are literally no shops in Bham..

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I was super bummed. My girlfriend lives in Bellingham and I go up to visit her a lot, but long story short, I found out there are literally no shops in Bham..

Cuz every Western Hipster would rather spend money on Pabst and Banjos

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts