Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No redemptions in Bowman Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Tweet from Topps

Bowman Draft Baseball will come out Dec. 9, but we have great autograph signers that we are going to announce soon. Also, ZERO redemptions!"

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jdog710

Nov 20, 2015
Why are the Dodgers so costly for box breaks of this product..What players do the Dodgers have anyway that demands the high price

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Why are the Dodgers so costly for box breaks of this product..What players do the Dodgers have anyway that demands the high price

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

If there are group breakers already pricing this without a checklist, my guess is that since it's a popular team they are hoping to lure some dummy to overpay.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Hopefully those who are buying aren't under the impression Kyle Funkhouser will be in it, as he never signed.

The better guys drafted by the Dodgers are Walker Buehler, Mitch Hansen and Willie Calhoun, among others. No Dodgers have been formally announced as part of the CL thus far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts