Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Tuesday Morning Deja-vu 5/3 Thread *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

I titled this Morning Thread Deja-vu basically whom ever started yesterday's Morning thread titled it Tuesday as well. As soon as I read it, I freaked a little and looked at three different calendars to make sure it was really only Monday.

No jury duty today as the petite jury isnt needed on Tuesdays in our county so work it is today!

Check out the Free To Good Home -Texas Rangers Edition, as I have posted today's give away.

Fordman

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good Morning. I'm not a big fam of manufactured items but had to add this one serial numbered to his jersey.

bao24775.jpeg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

The city is going nuts in anticipation of the Raptors-Heat series kicking off tonight. Go Raptors!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Didn't realize I didn't post in here yet

Morning all, little guy is having a rough go of it today...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Hola boys.

Found out yesterday that my property taxes are going up by over $1k, because my subdivision needs to offset the tax burden of the rest of the run-down, ****ty old houses in my county.

Yay Illinois!!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Cool 1888 addition today to my side collection project. If you haven't seen it, here's the thread. I have no idea how rare most of these cards are, as I don't have any guides on them and most I've only seen one of on eBay since I started.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...508-So-now-I-m-player-collecting-a-bird/page1

rwbb88GOODWILLSOAP.jpg
rwbb88GOODWILLSOAPB.jpg

"Having no song, his only virtue is his beautiful plumage, which does no save him from being slaughtered in large numbers."

Thank goodness conservation has made strides in the last 100 years!

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally got this one back. Was sent to a private signing that took place back in March. Glad that it finally arrived safely
Mele%20and%20Schoendienst_zps1vjbdood.jpg