Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Tuesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-picture5534-daily-brew.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

Just finished up my biscuits and sausage gravy and a cup of coffee..

By the way, I snagged these the other night..
(I hope to see these in a few weeks..He's probably sending them by carrier pidgeon..)

Russ, I couldn't help myself!

skybox-purple.JPG

ult-sig-numbers.JPG

1998-gold-chiro.JPG

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!!

I was able to pick up the supplies for getting the office done. Paint, blue tape, drop cloths, gloves, rollers, paint trays and a paint edger.

20131007_182710.jpg

Glidden has a team colors series that I purchased, I didn't have to color match anything as they are standard colors in this series.

Also, this is a repost from yesterday, but I am moving this:

13482d60-a5b7-46ee-9e16-284a01716a67.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning! MTSS victim has been revealed.............

Didn't have the furnace on, windows open all night. Love the cooler weather. The bear have hit both my baits over the weekend, no pictures, trail cam had to be re-programmed. Let's hope I have got it right now.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Not cold enough for coffee. Cranberry Red Bull followed by a Diet Dr Pepper :)

Just realized the last Bowman Chrome release has Miguel Almonte autos in it. Stoked because he's the best pitching prospect my Royals have had in a LOOOOOOONG time.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

I thought you might be excited for this guy:

[h=3]BCP-AMO Raul Adalberto Mondesi[/h]Kansas City Royals, SS
Signed as free agent. Born 7/27/95.

And he's not cheap.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Getting ready for work and it is going to be a busy but fun week. It is National Customer Service Appreciation Week where we award our partners/analysts and the vendors that we support do the same for our workers. We have tons of prizes to award out as well as daily and end of week raffles not to mention TONS of food throughout the week being supplied by a lot of people.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I had an enjoyable time watching my girlfriend's little sister play volleyball last night. Its always fun to see her family. I hung out with her dad most of the game. With him being in a wheelchair he can't watch from anywhere other than the ends of the gym. I had a little bit of mail waiting for me at home, nothing much though. A phone case for my girlfriend, my Mariano Rivera shirt that I won (which I'm wearing proudly today, even if it has a Yankees logo on it), and then some TTM returns. I'll probably get the TTM returns scanned this afternoon.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I waste a lot of emotion on this game.

its not wasted. At least we care about something. I personally hate the Braves and Cardinals. And with my fav team now in the AL, i shouldn't hate them anymore. But i still do :)

Morning everyone. Not feeling well at all this morning.

Thats a bummer. Hope its just a morning phase that passes quickly.

Good morning.

0ed6aa82-8a40-47e2-b341-bcfc283409bf_zps7818fd0e.jpg

Today is my saturday. Gonna take Alie to school, and watch Avery the rest of the day. Not too sure what im gonna do with my day. I got a couple cards in the mail this past week that i need to scan, so maybe i'll get to that when shes down for her nap. We shall see....

Wow. i remember when these cards were new. They looked so classy and glorious compared to other stuff that year. Wow, do i feel old now.

1995%20Leaf%20Limited%20Gold%202.jpg

I was able to pick up the supplies for getting the office done. Paint, blue tape, drop cloths, gloves, rollers, paint trays and a paint edger.

Glidden has a team colors series that I purchased, I didn't have to color match anything as they are standard colors in this series.

Dodgers have orange?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts