Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$¢$¢$¢$Tuesday Morning Thread¢$¢$¢$¢$¢

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! The best team in baseball on Opening Day did it again!!! Undefeated baby!!! Haha.

Hope everyone has a great one!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'................ off to work here in a few minutes, Hava Great Day Everyone

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Pretty disappointing start for Tanaka but at least MadBum picked up right where he left off so I can live with that. Everyone have a great day!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning! Marty Brennaman reminded Reds listeners yesterday of Joe Nuxhall's old saying: "You can’t go undefeated if you don’t win the first game." :cool:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Reds won they way they should, team effort. Jay bruce with a solo HR. Lariano balked in a run for the Reds. Cueto pitched like he's the star he is, Chapman finished it out with 100mph K's. The offense finally stepped up and Hamilton got on base, Votto hit him around to third just to have Frazier hit a 3 run dinger for the win! I thought McCutchen's HR took the wind out of their sails but thanks to the bullpen for stepping up. Jumbo Diaz is starting to be a good set up man for Chapman.

Morning! Marty Brennaman reminded Reds listeners yesterday of Joe Nuxhall's old saying: "You can’t go undefeated if you don’t win the first game." :cool:

I loved Marty and Joe when they were together, although Joe had to be nudged a few times on air to wake up. I thought Marty and Thom would be a great duo in the booth but both have ego's bigger than GABP and they clash on the air sometimes.

Fordman

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm sure I'm in the minority but I think I'd take King Felix over Kershaw any day. I think Hernandez faces better competition and can be straight dominate against anyone. Thoughts

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies........interesting basketball game yesterday. Meh Duke wins :p:. And opening day is now in the books. Tanaka was smacked around yesterday, and the announcers I was listening to for that game said his fast ball was in the low 90's the rare times he throw it.
And in other news Sonny Gray had a no-no broke up in the 8th last night.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning , although the DBax lost , was glad they made it interesting. Goldy struggled and K'd to end it which sucked .

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have a quick COMC question. In January I had 400 cards shipped and I received one card that was incorrect. I ordered a 1996 Ultra Chipper Jones Checklist and the Gold Medallion edition but I received two regular editions. It might be too late to have this corrected and if so that is okay, but every time I call their customer service number it goes to a recording saying it is after hours. Any suggestions? Also, how long will they hold cards you have bought before they have to be shipped? Thanks!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just getting ready to make the trip back to school. I have a few errands to run before leaving though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts