Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 UD Black - Return of the Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Thanks guys!

I'm kind of disappointed about the ding in the gold on the Sims card. You think this is worth following up on with UD? Also, anyone know how many boxes come in a case? Haven't seen a cut auto yet and wondering how much of a case I've opened.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I hadn't been to the LCS in awhile, so I stopped in and found that they had restocked '09 Black for me. Here are the spoils:

AndersonBlack.jpg

WhiteBlack.jpg

McGeeBlack.jpg

JenningsBlack.jpg

I wish I had pulled the McGee about a week ago, but the Jennings looks great!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
you should go get some National Treasures. I think you have pulled all the great UD Black cards. Kinda like when you hit a jackpot on a slot machine.

Start your hot streak over again with a new product. :)

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Haha, I'd love to break NT or Exquisite, but that initial cost is just so steep. While return isn't my main goal, finding new PC cards is, what would you say the average return is on a box of NT or Exquisite?

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
PhillyPuckNut said:
seahawks4ever said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
I would have to agree with switching to National Treasures. :lol:

but he has been pulling GOOD cards so the chance of pulling a Tyson Jackson is...

I don't wanna be a dick :lol:
Wait... This is coming from the Seahawks fan? :?

What? I feel bad for anyone that pulls a Seahawks card as one of their hits. However I don't mind picking them up for 10% of book either :mrgreen:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I think I may have a Zorn Flag Patch from one of my earlier breaks if you want it. I can't remember if I sold it or held onto it.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
If you do have it, I'll toss a couple bucks in for it. I have the Flag patch auto (bet that guy was pissed about his hits as I won it for like $8 or something) but don't have the flag.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I ordered my latest box from Chris at The Hobby Box and asked him to do a video break. As I mentioned in the daily thread, I love to break my own stuff, but this was fun too.

Brett Favre Flag Patch
Thurman Thomas Flag Patch
Rey Maualuga RC Auto /399
Shonn Greene RC Auto /399

[youtube:18iwpo45]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3SC5uzrIXk[/youtube:18iwpo45]

Members online