Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Box Break of Panini Prestige

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Stopped by the LCS to see what was new and got a box of Prestige. Between the quality of hits and amount of PC guys, it was easily the best box of any Panini product I've ever gotten.

First two scans are PC guys, mix of Clemson/Falcons guys. Got most of the Falcons vets in the set except Gonzalez. They missed a chance to make Julio card #11 .

001.jpg

2 more Clemson PC cards, Ellington passport and Jacoby Ford base. Impressed that Panini threw in the rare image of Richard Sherman not talking. The clear diecut cards of Calvin Johnson stars of the NFL and Darren McFadden NFL shield. Also included scans of the Patriot TE's because, yes, got two in the box, Hernandez and Gronkowski. The Antonio Brown is #'d 50/100.
002.jpg

Darius Slay Extra Points Red auto was one of the 4 "Memorabilia or Autos per box!" then the Randy M...oops, Cordarrelle Patterson Extra Points Red, Prestigious Picks were Stepfan Taylor, Stedman Bailey, Gavin Escobar, and Jordan Reed. Also the Stedman Bailey draft city destination & Le'Veon Bell Draft Picks card.

003.jpg

Ok, the "hits". In one pack the Montee Ball's were back to back. The relic is #'d 270/399. Tavon Austin Parallel and EJ Manuel Extra Points Parallel Auto #13 /25, Theo Riddick could be my 2013 sleeper for supercollection, #84 /100. And the other relic is a London Fletcher Prime

004.jpg

Other notable base RC's were:
Denard Robinson
Bjoern Werner
Ezekiel Ansah
Matt Elam
Kenny Vaccaro
Aaron Dobson
Tyler Wilson
Matt Scott (kidding about the notability, just making sure you're paying attention...)
Ryan Nassib
Matt Barkley
Darius Slay
Johnthan Banks (He can finally afford the a for his name that he's always wanted )
Arthur Brown
Landry Jones
Le'Veon Bell
Dee Milliner

In a product that has OL & DT's on the checklist I ended up with two in the box: Suh & Ngata.

Latest posts