Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

19 and counting, over: congratz Johnny G, details coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 19 and counting, CONTEST

cwc2002 said:
the only Ryan auto I've ever pulled, thanks for the contest

Picture530.jpg
looneytoon.jpg

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008

Thanks for the contest. Gotta love UD quality control. Not my card (scan from highphat).

07SweetSpotRyanAuto75error.jpg

Alex

CompleteGibberish

Sep 14, 2009

Brett Keith said:

Does that have a value ????

Lord I have him and 3 others. After the "promo" market blew up,fell over and died in the 90's I figured it was a wasted and tossed every promo in a junk box.

jeffmu

Nov 11, 2008

Well, obviously I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post a pic,and I KNOW i'm not patient enough, cool thread, my fave is the 04 Fleer Classic Clippings featuring a box score from his first game.
Great idea for contest, much appreciated.
Jeff

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008

Does it have to be a card? I've got this magazine. If you need it, let me know and I'll give it to my brother, who works in your building, to drop it off to you.

nolan_ryan_magazine.jpg

Tai

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

thanks for the contest.. here's the only Ryan I own (until it gets traded for PC items)

1988 Gallery of Champions
GOC001-1.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

jeffmu said:
Well, obviously I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post a pic,and I KNOW i'm not patient enough, cool thread, my fave is the 04 Fleer Classic Clippings featuring a box score from his first game.
Great idea for contest, much appreciated.
Jeff
roundtree34 wrote:
I asked this once before, but forgot to write down how too.

need to post with a scan from my photobucket help.

These always come in handy...
What you will want to do is this:
1) Open up an account here: www.photobucket.com
2) Search for the pictures on your computer by clicking "Browse" on your photobucket "homepage" (the page that comes up when you log in) once you have your photobucket account.
3) Find the pictures (tip: it may be easier if you save them all in one place under a name that is easy to)
4) Click on the file name, and hit "open"
5) Once you have all of the pictures you want in the little white spaces, then click "Upload"
6) Then, look at your albums (the place where the pictures are in photobucket). If you click on a picture, there are three white bars with links in them to the bottom right of the picture. Click on the third one that says "IMG Code". It will copy automatically.
7) Then, simply paste it into the Forum where you would type a message, and they'll show up.

Hope this helped, and if not, just let me know.
Thanks,
Jake (medindians25 )

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008

Thanks for a SWEET contest! Here are several of my favorites from my Nolan Ryan PC (although these are cheaper card's they are some of my favorite, for different reasons):

NRyanBroders.jpg

N.Ryan "Nolan Knows" & "Nolan Texas Ranger" (I picked these up at a Tri-star show in the early-mid 90's here in Houston)

NRyanBugsBunnyHolo.jpg

N.Ryan Looney Tunes Hologram Insert (w/Bugs Bunny in a NY Yanks hat)

NRyanDiscScoreHOF.jpg

N.Ryan 1985 7-Eleven Holo-Disc & N.Ryan 1991 "Cooperstown" Score Insert

NRyanUDFBRHendersonSP.jpg

Last but not least, 2 of my all-time favorite Nolan Ryan's (UD SP1 w/R.Henderson & N.Ryan UD "Throwing a Football"..those were HUGE card's in thier day).

N.Ryan is my all-time favorite pitcher...heck, he's my all-time favorite player! I am in complete AWE of your Ryan collection Bouwob!
Thx again bud & take care, Dave. :D

DoleUSMC

Aug 2, 2009

anyways,
here is another Ryan just in case that guys doesnt count ... for ME.

nolan7.jpg

always loved this pic...

BUT... I guess it needs to be a card so:

omgquaaadd.jpg

Members online

Latest posts