Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1974 Topps Baseball Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Hi Fellow Dodgers fan,
I’m on TCDB and the last time I looked I was at 53%. I need to put these cards in and see where I stand. I need to update the cards I need and the 74 Topps I have to trade. Do you have any to trade? I have some 70’s Dodgers cards to trade
I am working on organizing, but as it stands, I don't have easy access to most of my stuff. I also decided that the best way to sort my stuff for good was to be by player name (except Dodgers-they are by name but separate from the rest). Makes filling sets a bit harder to do that just going to a box of say 1974 Topps. Good luck with it though. I'm sure there are plenty of folks that can help more readily.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
I am working on organizing, but as it stands, I don't have easy access to most of my stuff. I also decided that the best way to sort my stuff for good was to be by player name (except Dodgers-they are by name but separate from the rest). Makes filling sets a bit harder to do that just going to a box of say 1974 Topps. Good luck with it though. I'm sure there are plenty of folks that can help more readily.
Thanks for responding

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Update 10/11
3 more 74 Topps to add to the set I’m building from a trade with Rich Carlson-FB

Attachments

• IMG_1364.jpeg
    IMG_1364.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts