Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 AS Game in Milwaukee Game Used Cards?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I have an ICHIRO, BONDS and JETER, but cannot seem to find prices anywhere. Only given out at the AS Gala Event. Does anybody else have these?

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Greg Cleveland said:
According to the 2009 SCD Big Book...
Jeter-$6 (first or second base)
Ichiro-$20.
Sosa-$5
Bonds-$7.50

Don't know how they would reflect on the market, but they are cool for player collectors. I have 2002 and 2003 sets.

Thanks I couldn't even find them in Beckett anywhere. Wow can't believe they are that cheap. Not like they were plentiful or maybe they were.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
securedsports said:
Greg Cleveland said:
According to the 2009 SCD Big Book...
Jeter-$6 (first or second base)
Ichiro-$20.
Sosa-$5
Bonds-$7.50

Don't know how they would reflect on the market, but they are cool for player collectors. I have 2002 and 2003 sets.

Thanks I couldn't even find them in Beckett anywhere. Wow can't believe they are that cheap. Not like they were plentiful or maybe they were.

I don't know if Beckett has ever listed any of the Fanfest cards. Fanfest cards have been some of my favorite specials over the years.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
securedsports said:
I have an ICHIRO, BONDS and JETER, but cannot seem to find prices anywhere. Only given out at the AS Gala Event. Does anybody else have these?

They are listed in the Beckett Almanac.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
securedsports said:

Do you have scans of these? Are they different than the Fanfest versions?

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
You might be pleasantly surprised how well "odd" issues like these sell with player collectors. I don't know much about these in particular, but in general small/regional releases like these have big followings for player collectors.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I have all but the Ichiro from the Milwaukee FanFest and a few of the cards from the FanFest when the White Sox hosted the AS game.

Alex

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
nborton said:
You might be pleasantly surprised how well "odd" issues like these sell with player collectors. I don't know much about these in particular, but in general small/regional releases like these have big followings for player collectors.

absolutely! List on Ebay and I bet they go higher than listed prices

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts