Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Masterpieces Case 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
NONE OF THE PARALLELS ARE FOR SALE. Most everything will be up on ebay tomorrow.
DSCN2675.jpg

DSCN2676.jpg

DSCN2677.jpg

DSCN2678.jpg

DSCN2679.jpg

DSCN2680.jpg

DSCN2681.jpg

DSCN2682.jpg

DSCN2683.jpg

DSCN2684.jpg

DSCN2685.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I always like reading your case breaks! I have a question as well...is there a difference with the silver border and gold border autos? I have a King Felix gold border and always wondered if there was a silver bordered one. Best of luck completing the parallel sets...those cards are simply stunning by design :mrgreen:

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
Silver and Gold Border autos? The only difference I am aware of in the 07's is the green border gold foil 1/1's. Do you have a scan?

metallicalex777 said:
I always like reading your case breaks! I have a question as well...is there a difference with the silver border and gold border autos? I have a King Felix gold border and always wondered if there was a silver bordered one. Best of luck completing the parallel sets...those cards are simply stunning by design :mrgreen:

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
Black Linen /99
Serious Black /99
Deep Blue Linen /75
Pinot Red /75
Hades (Darker Blue) /50
Blue Steel (Bright Blue) /50
Rusted (Greenish) /50
Artist Proof (no border but holofoil stamping) /1
Bronze Ore /1
Red Linen /1
Ionised /1
Urban Gray /1
Celestial Blue /1
Persian Blue Linen /1

I have seen a PSA slab where they incorrectly identify the Derek Jeter Artist Proof as the Celestial Blue. BGS incorrectly identified the Ryan Howard Artist Proof as the Urban Gray.

Lancemountain said:
side not, if you don't mind.

What are the colored parallels in this set? How many 1/1's and what are the print runs of the other colors?

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
The SP's and SSP's are tough. I haven't pulled Clemens, Ortiz, Frank Thomas(SSSSSP and then some), Wade Boggs, Kei Igawa (WTF?), and I have pulled one Iwamura. I really don't know what to think. Anyway, everything is up on ebay and I am hoping that I can do 5-6 more cases early in October. Let's see how everything sells.

King_Felix_4_CY said:
I am convinced that Felix is a very tough pull in this product. His card should sell better than it does. Fools!

I have seen you pull like 3 or 4 Lincecum's and not a single Felix. Wild and wacky stuff.

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
Iamjoecollector said:
The SP's and SSP's are tough. I haven't pulled Clemens, Ortiz, Frank Thomas(SSSSSP and then some), Wade Boggs, Kei Igawa (WTF?), and I have pulled one Iwamura. I really don't know what to think. Anyway, everything is up on ebay and I am hoping that I can do 5-6 more cases early in October. Let's see how everything sells.

FYI, I think I have pulled closer to 7-8 Lincecums if not 9.

King_Felix_4_CY said:
I am convinced that Felix is a very tough pull in this product. His card should sell better than it does. Fools!

I have seen you pull like 3 or 4 Lincecum's and not a single Felix. Wild and wacky stuff.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Iamjoecollector said:
Silver and Gold Border autos? The only difference I am aware of in the 07's is the green border gold foil 1/1's. Do you have a scan?

metallicalex777 said:

Doh!!! My bad...I think I have the 2008 version:

nbv6.jpg

I'm with Phil though...I would love to see you pull a Felix. Actually pull 3 so that Phil and I can buy one from you and you have one for your set :lol: :cool:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Ashburn Alley said:
You mean this guy??
a6898e29-4a5e-5e1f.jpg

Yes :twisted:

Joe - What I meant by the silver and gold borders was the foiled text and design within the actual border. I notice on yours you have a couple with the gold foil (Iwamura, Hamilton and Oswalt) where most have silver foil. Might just be the pics though :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts