Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Masterpieces Cases 11 and 12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
Eh, it's been a long week and a lot of sorting so it took me a bit to get everything up. Cards are not FT unless you have something I need for my sets. Everything is currently up on ebay. The Mets Championship Artist Proof card sold for $100.

I ended up completing 3 topper sets but only 1 each of the linen and windsors. Collation has not been my friend. I have about 64 base sets. Two more expired topper redemptions so that puts me at 9 expired topper redemptions in 12 cases, but Upper Deck assures me that the redemption insertion rate is no where near as high as 70%. Also they refuse to do anything for me saying they don't honor expired redemptions although there are many examples of them doing so.

DSCN2201.jpg
DSCN2202.jpg
DSCN2203.jpg
DSCN2204.jpg
DSCN2205.jpg
DSCN2206.jpg
DSCN2207.jpg
DSCN2208.jpg
DSCN2209.jpg
DSCN2211.jpg
DSCN2212.jpg
DSCN2213.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
You are probably just talking to the wrong people at Upper Deck. Sounds like you need to find a new contact there.

I used to have one, but she left the company. Also, I think there is ? Carlin there, who has been very helpful to others in the past. Maybe he's still there? Maybe others can fill you in on his name.

The reps on the phone are pointless to talk too, as are most of people that receive email through their generic customer service email addy.