Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 LEAF INSCRIPTIONS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Have you never heard someone say, I bet you you are wrong. That does not always mean that money is involved or they are really betting. Its a figure of speech.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
You speculated. Who are the $10 Autos that will litter the product? Real talk.

Is not most talk about unreleased products speculation? Look at the threads on 2013 Bowman and all other future products.

Topps Triple Threads which is a high end products has $10 autos. I am sure this one will too. Am I going to bet on it? No; that's ridiculous. But after the product has hit the market and the first wave has been sold, I'm sure that some will sell for $10 or less. It's not a disparagement meant against the product because it'll have some $500+ autos in it, and a product has to have some stinkers to have huge hits.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Is not most talk about unreleased products speculation? Look at the threads on 2013 Bowman and all other future products.

Topps Triple Threads which is a high end products has $10 autos. I am sure this one will too. Am I going to bet on it? No; that's ridiculous. But after the product has hit the market and the first wave has been sold, I'm sure that some will sell for $10 or less. It's not a disparagement meant against the product because it'll have some $500+ autos in it, and a product has to have some stinkers to have huge hits.

You may be right. A 10% return on a 1 card pack would certainly be a kick to the bigdickswingin' nuts.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I feel as though I'm embroiled in a never-ending wrestling storyline. Is this the week BG and Jeff don't get along, followed by a "cautious alliance" next week, then they're all buddy-buddy in three weeks' time, eventually leading to a massive falling out a month from now, which ends up lasting for over two more months?

This is confusing. Someone catch me up.

Last edited:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I feel as though I'm embroiled in a never-ending wrestling storyline. Is this the week BG and Jeff don't get along, followed by a "cautious alliance" next week, then they're all buddy-buddy in three weeks' time, eventually leading to a massive falling out a month from now, which ends up lasting for over two more months?

This is confusing.
I sure as hell won't be buying the PPV...

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I feel as though I'm embroiled in a never-ending wrestling storyline. Is this the week BG and Jeff
don't get along, followed by a "cautious alliance" next week, then they're all buddy-buddy in three weeks' time, eventually leading to a massive falling out a month from now, which ends up lasting for over two more months?

This is confusing.

To paraphrase an old WCCW storyline, "Gentleman" Chris Adams was in the ring raising the hand of Gorgeous Gino Hernandez when the Handsome Half-Breed turned on the Englishman and blinded him with hair removal cream.

To go way off topic, I have held my tongue on the wrestling product. I really wanted to buy that; I love the 80s guys and would have been fun to rip. Then I saw how unappealing the art was to me. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Here's an idea... let's talk about the PRODUCT IN THE THREAD! I know... crazy idea...

I think the autos with inscriptions are a great idea but I would like more picture. This is not a very attractive design. A dark color card (deep red or black) with gold or silver writing might make it more attractive in absence of a larger picture or more appealing graphics.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I think the autos with inscriptions are a great idea but I would like more picture. This is not a very attractive design. A dark color card (deep red or black) with gold or silver writing might make it more attractive in absence of a larger picture or more appealing graphics.
~well it's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter~

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
This product offers many interesting ideas to the autograph spectrum of collecting. It will be interesting to see how it is received. BG I think the design is simple and clean and will have to pick up a few for my PC.

Members online

Latest posts