Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 LEAF INSCRIPTIONS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
In Jeff's defense, he actually complimented the product, in addition to his criticism. He didn't bash Leaf as a whole. He didn't bash Brian.
The fight only escalated when Brian wrote that Jeff shouldn't criticize a product he knows little about.

I know Jeff can be an ass, but this episode was started by Brian's reluctance to just let it go.
It's admirable that he answers questions and participates on this board, but if he would just act professional and not engage in Jeff's and Warren's bait traps, these threads wouldn't disolve into obnoxious catfights.

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I wasn't leaving a "bait trap" or trolling. I was discussing this product the same as I would, and have, a Panini or Topps product.

Hope it does well and Brian makes a mint from it.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Like many others have stated, I like the concept, but I think the execution is poor. All that white space (and the small picture) just make it seem like someone is signing one of those blanks that Leaf sends to the sketch artists.

Bigger pictures and perhaps more color would've done wonders. Also at that price point for 1 card, I will pass, although I'm sure there will be others who don't.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Also, I'd love to see a full checklist!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts