Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Memories Sell Sheets and Checklist (1990 Leaf Design)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
2012 Leaf Memories Sell Sheets (1990 Leaf Design)

We get it, Jeff. Brian didn't own Leaf in 1990, so he couldn't have "bought these back".

Also, "we don't care".

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: 2012 Leaf Memories Sell Sheets (1990 Leaf Design)

You posted the same post last page post #67 and now post #80. Is that because no one responded to your dribble and you had to try again?

No it's Jeff being........a Jeff because he is Ms. imformation.

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012

Frank Thomas buyback auto...SWEET!!! Im not a Thomas supercollector or anything, but I'll definitely be trying to steal that one from the Thomas collectors out there. You are forewarned.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
So if I'm understanding right, 70 of the top players in 1990 will have buyback autos included in the initial release, and the goal is to slowly release as many of the other players as possible in the original set in future sets. Have I got that right? If so, sounds like this will be a red-hot ongoing set.

With autos being numbered to the player's uniform number, this has me just a bit bummed. Guess who wore #22 most of his career? Guess who wore #2 with the Giants? ffffffffuuuuuuu.....

If Butler makes it into the initial 70 players, and if someone here pulls it, please don't hold me hostage!

Prospect Rush

Sep 9, 2011
Canada
So if I'm understanding right, 70 of the top players in 1990 will have buyback autos included in the initial release, and the goal is to slowly release as many of the other players as possible in the original set in future sets. Have I got that right? If so, sounds like this will be a red-hot ongoing set.

With autos being numbered to the player's uniform number, this has me just a bit bummed. Guess who wore #22 most of his career? Guess who wore #2 with the Giants? ffffffffuuuuuuu.....

If Butler makes it into the initial 70 players, and if someone here pulls it, please don't hold me hostage!

Be happy the #'s are not reversed :)

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I know the competition will be fierce for this individuals cards, but if anyone pulls any Barry Jones #431 (White Sox) cards out of this please think of me!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Impressive checklist, BG. Glad I locked in a case. Wasn't the release date supposed to be Monday, though?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

No one really gives a XXXX if they technically are not 100% true buybacks. I think the point is that they are original 1990 Leaf cards, purchased and repacked. To me that is a buyback. I'm sorry if your legal mumbo jumbo bullXXXX says otherwise.

Couldn't have said it better myself. People are too hung up on semantics. Just enjoy the cards!

I'm a little torn on the numbering of the autos. Numbering them to the jersey number is a cool idea but I likely won't see my guy if/when he comes out. (Wore #9.) Might have made them more attainable by numbering them to 90 for the year of the original set. There was no doubt difficulty getting some guys to sign so maybe 90 would have been much. Some of those cards are going to sell for serious coin, like Ripken. Imagine if Jeter was playing in 1990!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

Members online

Latest posts