Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Baseball Giveaway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Damn Jeremy Baltz completely changed his signature in a year. I'll post a picture of a signed bat he gave me later.

arfmax

Jul 27, 2010
Great Looking Cards

Cards look great, I would love to get a slot in this, thank you to FCB and Leaf for the opportunity!

-arfmax

jeffmu

Nov 11, 2008
I'll be "that guy", one who lurks amongst boards, rarely posts, dreams a lot about what I'd love to bust in hopes of hitting something huge for the PC or resale, and the one that types more than just a blurb asking in, I'll be 41 next week and absolutely love that this reminds me of a shop I used to frequent when I WAS 14, it's the excitement, inclusion, being a part of something, that helped fuel my hobby of collecting dudes on cardboard, I'm a very specific collector, but nonetheless, absolutely love the thrill of the hunt, whether someone's PC or just a huge hit, huge of both BG and FCB to promote, and both good follows on Twitter, though I could use some more BG frequency. Thanks!

stellablue

Nov 5, 2010
southern IL
I have never opened any Leaf product. Not that I'm opposed or dislike them or anything... rather, they are usually a bit out of my price range. I do enjoy reading about breaks and whatnot though. The new History of Baseball packs seem like a really fair chance at some cool HOFers and from looking at the pics, Leaf Metal looks cool too. Anyway, I still need to figure out how this little contest works. Regards to Brian Gray for his involvement with the collecting community. Very cool!

PS.... First post!

Last edited:

No1CJCollector

Sep 26, 2008
Wow id love to be selected, those cards are sick. Thanks for the contest, this is why I love this site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts