Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Baseball Giveaway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks. This is a very nice gesture

Sent from my DROIDX using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

joker8334

Mar 23, 2012
Wow, Ive always liked Metal Draft, but haven't seen the kind of value/roi I hoped for with the players I dont PC. This year certainly has the potential to buck that trend! Kudos!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I'll give this a shot....

BTW is Brian Gray the eBay member aitex? Bought a bunch of stuff from that seller last week and noticed the paypal address was a 'Brian Gray' in Texas, but figured that could be a fairly common name.

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
Great looking cards.....and it's nice to see somebody giving back to the card collectors....so thank you FCB & Leaf for hooking up a few collectors.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Would love to be in it. I only have one card valued over $100, so I would love to get a nice one if I get in. Thanks!

A_Pharis

Agreed, what a great site

Its an awesome site with plenty of contests, plenty of community knowledge and the ability to speak open and freely. Please, you and all of the other guys drawn back after joining but never posting - stick around. I welcome everyone into the daily morning thread. Tell us who you collect, show us some buckets and - please - don't disappear, again. Lol!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Its an awesome site with plenty of contests, plenty of community knowledge and the ability to speak open and freely. Please, you and all of the other guys drawn back after joining but never posting - stick around. I welcome everyone into the daily morning thread. Tell us who you collect, show us some buckets and - please - don't disappear, again. Lol!

Well put Adam! The more who join in on discussion and sharing, the better this place gets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online