Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Baseball Giveaway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Leaf has really added a bunch of good products to the market these last few years. Many don't like them, but they are another option for the customer which is never bad. And we all know how much Topps has been sucking... (my opinion)

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Seems to be a lot of general chit-chat in here about nubes trying to enter these contests. I noticed there are not a whole lot of FCB members with a low number of posts (approximately zero, I think) who have been slotted for these so far. Are these contests/giveaways just for the members who have lots of posts? Or does anyone have a fair shot at it? Thanks!

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Leaf has really added a bunch of good products to the market these last few years. Many don't like them, but they are another option for the customer which is never bad. And we all know how much Topps has been sucking... (my opinion)

I agree with this. Leaf has done a better job at giving the customer more options. This in my opinion however, is the best looking set that has been put out in a while. I'm just curious as to what the SRP on the boxes are. Goodluck to everyone lucky enough to be chosen for a slot.

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
I love the initial pics on this product - hope it is loaded!! Thanks for the opportunity to get in on this promo!

Scott

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
This does look like a real nice set. Normally haven't dabbled in Leaf, but a nice-looking product coming out at the right time will change that. Nicely done BG.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Seems to be a lot of general chit-chat in here about nubes trying to enter these contests. I noticed there are not a whole lot of FCB members with a low number of posts (approximately zero, I think) who have been slotted for these so far. Are these contests/giveaways just for the members who have lots of posts? Or does anyone have a fair shot at it? Thanks!

Its completely random.

kups

Jul 17, 2011
no ichiro in this year's set? would love to see ichiro yankee autos. pujols patch autos are nice, will the patches be cardinal patches only or will it include angels patches? wishing for a slot too btw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts