Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Cut Signature: Pride of the Pinstripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
So sick of these issues from Leaf that they don't issue checklists for. Very frustrating for player collectors to know what is issued of their player. It screams "this product is loaded with junk signatures" when they don't issue a checklist.

What really pisses me off is when, like 2012 History of Baseball, they use in their advertising (and I quote) "the largest cut signature checklist of all time" and then you can't even get a checklist off their website! So frustrating.

I am not sure what exactly you are so sick of? History of Baseball was the ONLY cut release ever released without a checklist... This release WILL have a checklist! Don't be so frustrated.... BG p.s.- on history of baseball, there were over 3000 names!

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
So a Yankee's focused product where you can't use the Yankees logo, or reference "Yankees" anywhere on the card? And is it also ALL Cut Signatures, and not actual on-card autos? Would be curious as to where the cuts are from (ie. old Topps, Donruss, UD cards?)
Unlike otehr companies, we no longer cut cards to make cards... 99% index cards... BG

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
This will be HOT on the east coast especially. I'm not a Yankees fan, but know many in NJ. They are NUTS when it comes to their team.

Cool product.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
BG, any thoughts about a pro-wrestling cut auto product? I know a LOT of people that would be all over it (myself included)

Soooo many legends that are no longer with us.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
BG, any thoughts about a pro-wrestling cut auto product? I know a LOT of people that would be all over it (myself included)

Soooo many legends that are no longer with us.

I think this would most probably be an element in originals wrestling 2013... BG

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
$40 for a shot at Ruth or Gehrig seems reasonable. I hit a complete dud in my one History of Baseball box so hopefully there aren't too many no names.

Is there a Steinbrenner cut?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I am not sure what exactly you are so sick of? History of Baseball was the ONLY cut release ever released without a checklist... This release WILL have a checklist! Don't be so frustrated.... BG p.s.- on history of baseball, there were over 3000 names!

[MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] - Brian, can you explain the logic to me of using the phrase "the largest cut signature checklist of all time" on your marketing cut sheets and then your quote above that no checklist was released? If you're hanging your hat on your checklist, don't you think it would be wise to release it before product release? Was a checklist for 12 HOB ever released, even after product release? My frustration stems from having a minor star Yankeee player collection (Don Zimmer), and not being able to know if he was/is in your 12 HOB or 13 POP releases.

Latest posts