Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Press Pass Red Line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISA Grading

Feb 15, 2013
2013 Press Pass Red Line

Per Box Items:
2 packs per box
10 cards per pack
2 autographs
2 race-used memorabilia cards
at least 1 multi-swatch memorabilia card
at least 1 autographed memorabilia card

Press Pass Sell Sheet

The 50 card base set features a color torso shot of the named driver. The driver picture is glossy superimposed over a matte grey scale background. The border-less card fronts have a graphic on the bottom that contains the driver name, set name and is trimmed with red foil. The card backs show a color picture of the drivers car. The backs contain basic biographical information, moderate career highlights all on the same grey scale background. Parallel sets include serial numbered version of cyan, magenta, yellow and black numbered numbered out of 99 down to 1/1.

What I pulled:
21 unique cards - no duplicates
11 base set cards, 11/50 = 22% of the base set
2 serial numbered parallels
3 inserts
2 serial numbered relics
1 serial numbered autograph
1 triple relic
1 autographed triple relic

Base card front and back:

Inserts and Parallels:
Logano #/99
Kahne #/50
Intensity: Patrick
RPM: Stewart
Racers: Johnson

The Hits:
Truex Jr. Relic #/50
Stewart Relic #/50
Martin Auto #/75
Harvic triple relic #10 /10
Labonte autographed triple relic #8 /10

************************************************** ************************************************** **********

2013 Press Pass Red Line is another high end racing product. The base cards are simple and clean but may lack a little of the flash you might expect with an expensive card product. As per usual, the base cards are in alphabetical order by the driver's last name. The autos are on card and are very sharp. The sub-sets have nice themes. The bonus relic card was a nice surprise! The only real drawback besides the expensive chase for the base set would be that it could be a hit or miss product. Sometimes you win on a lotto ticket. sometimes you lose.

The Bottom Line: I give 2013 Press Pass Red Line a shop around rating. Unless you are itching to bust some high end product, buy the singles you want. If you do buy a box and trade your Dale Jr. cards to me!

The Final Score:
Final Ratings (Out of 10):
Base set collect-ability: 2/10
Big-hit Hunter: 10/10
Prospector Hunter: NA
Value: 9/10
Overall Quality: 8/10

Overall: 29/40 (72.5% = C)
The biggest drawback being that you will need several boxes to complete the base set.

As always I am offering base and insert cards to members here for a SASE.

Thanks to Press Pass for making this review possible!

Members online

Latest posts