Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Gypsy Queen 21 rack pack break -- WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
I drove out of town to buy a few blasters of Gypsy Queen, wasn't sure I wanted to buy the racks since I was worried they might be searched (usually all the packs in this town are heavily searched). They were out of blasters at both Wal-Marts I went to so I just went ahead and bought all 21 of the racks they had. About 17 packs in I figured I was gonna be disappointed since I hadn't hit any autos or relics, but then pack 18 had a monster.
Here's the colored minis (blacks /199 1:25 packs, greens /99 1:50 packs)
colormini.jpg
blue framed /499 1:35 packs
blueframed.jpg
Last pack had this Starling Marte autograph (1:97 packs)
marte.jpg
and this beauty from rack pack #18
(#'d 1 of 1 --- 1 in 134,910 packs)
texbarrel.jpg
Unbelievable! I never have much luck out of retail!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Congrats on an amazing hit. Looks like I'll have to post a hit tracker on this product tonight, because we have a big hit.

Someone pulled a Ryan Zimmerman Blue Min Auto Retail exclusive and then there was a Mini Nolan Ryan numbered to 99 that sold for about 99 dollar BIN

So get that thread started

Last edited:
Someone pulled a Ryan Zimmerman Blue Min Auto Retail exclusive and then there was a Mini Nolan Ryan numbered to 10 that sold for about 100 BIN

So get that thread started

The Nolan Ryan I sold for 100 BIN was #01/99. Somebody paid 99.99 + shipping for a #/99. Granted the whole eBay 1/1 helps ( which is bogus in my opinion). But looked at the buyers feedback and he only buys Nolan Ryan and dumps A LOT of $$$ on him.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
The Nolan Ryan I sold for 100 BIN was #01/99. Somebody paid 99.99 + shipping for a #/99. Granted the whole eBay 1/1 helps ( which is bogus in my opinion). But looked at the buyers feedback and he only buys Nolan Ryan and dumps A LOT of $$$ on him.

My bad thought it was numbered to 10

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

e_t_f84

Jan 13, 2013
That's an awesome looking card. Are the bat barrels in these cards game used?

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
Where are you located so i can make sure not to try and pull one of those in your neck of the woods? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts