Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's about freaking time. 2021 Topps Big League hobby box.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
So as you may be aware, this was supposed to be released at the beginning of LAST season. Needless to say, this had been pushed back numerous times for inexplicable reasons and people were beginning to wonder if it would ever show up. So now that 2022 Topps, Opening Day, and Heritage are out of the gate, I'm guessing they figured out it was finally time to release our mystery product. So I give you 2021 Topps Big League. 18 packs per box, 10 cards per pack. Here's the "highlights" if you will...

Notable base: Jo Adell RC, Juan Soto, Fernando Tatis Jr.
4 "Art of the Game" inserts: Tim Anderson, Alec Bohm RC, De'Bryan Hayes RC, Sixto Sanchez RC
5 "Defensive Wizards" inserts: Nolan Arenado, Cody Bellinger, Matt Chapman, J.T. Realmuto, Anthony Rizzo
5 "Souvenirs" inserts: Mookie Betts, Rafael Devers, Juan Soto, Gleyber Torres, Mike Trout
4 "Wanted" inserts: Mookie Betts, Kevin Kiermaier, Aaron Judge, Christian Yelich
18 Orange parallels: Freddie Freeman, Albert Pujols, Joey Votto, etc.
Black & White parallel: Starling Marte #/50

So that's that. I spent just under $45 for this box. If you're the high roller type, steer far away from this product. If on the other hand you want to collect a relatively simple product with a retro base set design and basic inserts, this should be up your alley. I just wish this set was more comprehensive, say around 500-600 cards instead of 300. Then it would it would be the ideal low end set collector type product.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts