Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Panini Immaculate Baseball - releasing 9/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Great looking cards! May have to pick up one of those edgar autos, possibly a trout. Box breakout looked good until I read RC this RC that.. Anything that relies that heavy on RC/prospects doesn't appeal to me.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I've been buying oddball GU items for a while, now, and I feel like it's an expanding area of collecting. It makes it hard on me, but it's strange that I only know of one other person here that buys these types of GU.

Agreed! I love oddball GU and I wish there were more cards out there. Very excited to see different GU coming out.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
(One of) My problem with this is that they are $350, with no chance at guys that Topps has in their stable. Back in the day a bigwig at a major manufacturer told me that licensing fees were a major expense %wise in producing cards. So why are all these unlicensed cards priced like licensed cards? Panini & BG must say to themselves, "Heck, these folks are used to paying big bucks for products - let's just parley the licensing costs we're saving into pure profit!"

These products are clearly inferior, why aren't they cheaper?

Uninformed opinion.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Just got the checklist if anyone would like a copy

Randy Johnson?

I agree on the black background silver gold pen autos, those things POP. The black almost looks like it's construction paper so they ink sets in nicely as opposed to glossy cardstock. And it's hard to tell from a still, but the cards themselves look like thick stock acetate fronts. If you've seen the NT Hockey RPA's with the acetate fronts, you know how nice those look in person.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Randy Johnson?

I agree on the black background silver gold pen autos, those things POP. The black almost looks like it's construction paper so they ink sets in nicely as opposed to glossy cardstock. And it's hard to tell from a still, but the cards themselves look like thick stock acetate fronts. If you've seen the NT Hockey RPA's with the acetate fronts, you know how nice those look in person.

I dont see Randy on there

Members online

Latest posts